One Ace Down - Part 2

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Losing a lot of blood from her arm, Chaeyoung’s running turned into jogging. Her vision got blurry and she felt light headed. She staggered and swayed side to side like a drunk. She was now dangerously close to the bank of the river.

 

She stopped and collected herself. She moved to the edge of the bank and looked at the bustling nightlife of the citizens. Now that the lunatic problem was solved, people were coming out more often to enjoy the nightlife of Korea.

 

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and leaned forward, plunging into the river, disappearing under water.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hideout]

 

DH: Let me go!

 

SN: Not until you calm down.

 

JH: Where is Chaeyoung?

 

DH: That coward ran away!
 

JY: Who won’t when you beat her up like that?

 

TY: I searched everywhere… I can’t find her…

 

DH: I hope she never comes back!

 

JH: Kim Dahyun!

 

After knocking sense into Dahyun with her machine gun-like mouth, Dahyun gave in and calmed herself down. Just then, Mina walked out and asked about the commotion.

 

JH: Chaeyoung ran away... We still have no news of her.... But anyway, how's Momo

 

MI: She's still unconscious, but her blood transfusion is almost complete.

 

JH: Ah alright, rest for the day guys. I'll be in the laboratory if you need me.

 

JY: Need some help?

 

JH: Riiiight... The last time I checked, you worked a part time job as a baker.

 

JY: How did you know... I was just asking...

 

JH: If you manage to decipher this code Nayeon wrote at the end, I will let you in.

 

JY: Are you trying to say I'm not clever hunter?

 

Jeongyeon pouted and snatched the paper away. She then looked at the codes. They seemed so familiar. Jeongyeon squinted and scrutinized it more while she sipped on the blood pack and tries to remember when she saw those codes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 [Training Room]

 

Dahyun was focused on her training. She punched and kicked the punching bag with accurate and powerful jabs with rage fuelling her.

 

*TOOMTOOMTOOM TOOMTOOM*

 

She kept at it for the next minute before giving the punching bag a round house kick.

 

*SAAAAAAAAAAA*

 

SN: There goes another punching bag....

 

Dahyun snapped her head around to face the latter. She then shifted her gaze back and approached the Archery section. Sana stood and watched as Dahyun pulled the bow back, closed an eye and shot with perfect accuracy.

 

Dahyun picked up another arrow, aimed and shot again. This time, the arrow shot through the previous arrow, causing it to split. Sana smirked and clapped. Dahyun finally asked the latter.

 

DH: What do you want?

 

SN: I saw that you were so stressed out, so let's help you release it~

 

DH: And what do you propose?

 

SN: Let's spar like how we did at the park months ago~

 

DH: Just a reminder Minatozaki, I WON you back then~

 

SN: bring it on~

 

Dahyun smirked and placed her fist up. For an archer who does not specialise in hand to hand combat, she fought well. But not as good. Sana was able to duck and dodge from all the jabs that Dahyun sent out. Just as Dahyun threw her right fist at Sana, she ducked down and swiped Dahyun off her feet. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter