D-DAY

Secrets Of The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[5 Days]

 

“Mr. Días, Mr. Hirai, Leader of the Yakuzas have specially came here to see you.”

 

Dias: Oh? Bring him in.

 

Hirai: Thank you for accepting me, Mr. Dias…

 

Dias: *Pulls out his pistol and point it at Hirai’s head* What do you want from us. Spit it out.

 

Hirai: I would appreciate if you put that down. I have no reason to kill you, instead, I have come to ask you a favor.

 

Dias: *Chuckles* Mr. Hirai, The Columbians and Yakuza were never on the same page… What makes you think we will help you?

 

Hirai: If you don’t want to help then it’s fine… I will take my leave now… *Stands up*

 

Dias: *Puts down his gun* Wait! It’s not everyday that the great leader of the Yakuza clan comes to ask for a favor. Sit down. Let us talk as humans instead of rivals.

 

Hirai: *Bows* Well, as you know, the chief has been messing with all our gang activities. Moreover, he has taken my daughter. I need your help to get her out and over throw him.

 

Dias: Hmmm… Alright, I help you get your daughter out, you pay me.

 

Hirai: Consider it done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[4 Days]

 

Hirai: Look Sindacco, you help me and I will revive that name of your gang.

 

Sindacco: Bull! I don’t need your help.

 

Hirai: It is the best offer you can get…

 

Sindacco: Burn in hell you Japanese Mutt. You and your daughter.

 

Hirai: We all know your largest drug shipment had been intercepted by the chief… If you work with me just this once, I will pay you all the shipment you lost that day.

 

Sindacco: Like I said. I will not work with you no matter how much the pay is!

 

Hirai: Johnny Sindacco, is that what your mother would want?

 

Sindacco: How dare you! How dare you use my mother on me when your men killed her?!

 

Hirai: My men did not kill her.

 

Sindacco: Then who did?!?!

 

Hirai: I will help you find out… IF … you work with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3 Days]

 

Hirai: Welcome to my humble home. I am happy that all of you could work with me to over throw the chief. But we are not here to celebrate… I would like to know how many men all of you are able to give me.

 

Leone: All of them are at your disposal.

 

Dias: I’ll provide you with 100. If you need more, I can help you talk to the forellis

 

Sindacco: I can only provide 50 men. We are still trying to pick up the pieces…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter