Do you not trust our Starlights?

A Fear To Overcome
  "Oppa, listen carefully alright? You are a part of them, called VIXX. These are your members! The guy that just went out is N- your leader. These two here are your main vocalists- Leo and Ken. The guy here is Hyuk- the maknae and lastly, you same age friend and also the rapper of the group- Ravi! Are you clearer now?" she smiled. 
  "Ohhhh I see~ how about me? What's my role in the group?" He asked. 
  "You're the visual!" she exclaimed. 
  "Here! Listen to this, this is your latest song," she took out her phone and started playing Chained Up. 
As the music was playing, N and his manager went in. 
  "What did the doctor said?" Leo asked N in a soft voice that only N could hear him. 
  "I'll tell the rest all at once later. How is he so far?" N looked at him worriedly. 
  "This Eugene girl has been going quite slow but effective on him. Since all of us are so shocked and we don't know what to do with him, she managed to go slow on him. She introduced us too," Leo said. 
  "I see. Well, later on when the doctor comes in, he'll bring Hongbin along for a brain scan," N said while watching Hongbin from the door. 
  "Hyung, has the reporters been clogging up our company? Are there paparazzis gathered outside?" Hyuk asked while walking up towards N. 
  "I think it's best if we can leave Hongbin with Eugene and we'll have a quick meeting now," Ken suggested, joining in the chat. 
  "I'm not leaving Hongbin with a girl that none of us know," N objected. 
  "She's not any girl, hyung. She saved his life. Besides, she hasn't done anything funny while you were away. I know it's too quick to know someone we just met but from what I see, she's quite matured… and trustworthy," Ravi persuaded. 
  "Are you sure she's okay with him?" he asked. 
  "Do you not trust our starlights?" Ravi's question made N think again. 
  "Is not that… I'm just really worried for him. There's so many things in my mind now, I don't know where to start," he sighed. 
  "How about we put it this way. All of us have the meeting now somewhere but definitely not in this room and we let Eugene accompany Hongbin for the mean time. If you don't trust Eugene, then I'll stay here with them and maybe you guys can update me on him later," Ravi suggested. 
Feeling convinced, N nodded, "Alright then. We'll get back to you later."
  "Hongbin-ah! We'll go get some refreshments, would you like any?" N asked. 
  "Uh… get me some fruits!" Hongbin exclaimed. 
  "Alright!" N and the rest went out. 
  "So oppa, does the song sounds familiar to you?" Eugene asked expecting a yes. 
  "Uh… It was, but not there yet," Hongbin frowned.
  "Hey you, why are you not tagging along with the rest? I'll be fine with just her alone you know," he said to Ravi. 
  "We all know that. But our leader doesn't," Ravi responded with his deep voice. 
Then Ravi came closer Hongbin, "Do you really not remember anything? Not a slightest bit of your past?" 
  "Nothing. Not a thing at all. I've lost it. Just like all you, I wanna know who I am too," he smiled.  "So tell me about myself!" 
  "I leave that to Ravi oppa. In the mean time I'll be right back, I need to do some calls," Eugene excused herself. 
  "Okay! But don't be out for too long!" he waved his hand but winced since his shoulder has not fully recovered yet. 
As Eugene went out, she took out her phone and checked her call logs. "20 missed calls from appa". She sighed and dialed his number.  
  "What is it appa? I'm still in the hospital," she asked her dad. 
  "Has he waken up?" the voice from the other line asked. 
  "Yeah… about 2 hours ago," she informed him. 
  "Then you should be home! Didn't I tell you to get home once he's awake?" he yelled down the telephone line. 
Eugene winced away from the phone and sighed, "I'm still not done yet appa. He lost his memory! My favourite idol lost his memory! He doesn't even know who he is…" 
  "You think this is some kind of a drama? Come back home now," he demanded. 
  "Not now appa... I'm sorry," she apologised. 
  "I'll come home when he's all good okay? Now he's a bit… emotionally unstable and he has been paying attention on me ever since he woke up," she reasoned out.
  "If that's the case then do it. But make sure you pick up the phone whenever I call you, understand?" He asked sternly. 
  "Yes appa, thank you,"  she gave him a blowing kiss across the telephone line and hung up.