Mini photo session

A Fear To Overcome

The next day Eugene woke up by the chirping of the birds. She looked to her left and saw Hongbin comfortably asleep. She reached out for her phone that was on the desk and took a quick snap on him.

Hes so cute when hes sleeping. Admiring at him, she flashed back what happened the previous night. She touched her lips and sighed. Getting herself out of bed, she head straight to the shower room and started showering.

After showering, she head straight to the kitchen instead of the room. She opened the fridge and found fresh blueberries with pancake mix. Blueberry pancake should be nice for breakfast. She mixed both of them together and got a flat pan heated. She carefully poured the mix onto the pan into small cute circles and waited till it’s cooked. After frying it one by one, she placed 3 pancakes on each plate and squeezed some chocolate sauce on it. She went up and found Hongbin still sleeping.

  “Rise and shine Hongbin~!” she exclaimed while sitting beside him.

  “5 minutes… Give me 5 more minutes,” he groaned sleepily while wrapping his arms around her waist.

  “I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Don’t you want to have a bite?” she patted behind his back gently.

Just by hearing the word ‘blueberry pancakes’ he jerked up.

  “Let’s have breakfast!” he said.

He went to the washroom for a while to brush his teeth and then he headed downstairs. He sat on his chair and smelled the aroma of the blueberry pancakes.

  “Mmm~ It smells nice,” he complimented and started eating.

  “Yup! It is nice!” he admitted.

  “Really? Let me try it,” she took a bite for her pancake and nodded.

  “What should we do today?” he asked.

  “Shall we have a short photo shoot session? I mean, the lighting in this school is quite good you know,” she suggested.

  “Okay! Let’s do that after I have my shower,” he agreed.

  “Yeah, and when we’re done with that, let’s just practice one more time and then we’ll head back alright?” she said.

  “Okie~” he nodded.

Once they’re done eating, Hongbin went for a shower and Eugene put on a black cloak. She went downstairs to the armoury room and took out a torch and a sword. Bringing them to the room she waited for Hongbin.

While waiting, she applied some make-up on her face. Then Hongbin walked in wearing his previous black outfit.

  “Isn’t that yesterday’s clothes?” Eugene asked.

  “Yeah, it’ll be for a while then I’ll change,” he said.

  “Okie, here, your photo accessory,” she said while handing him the sword.

  “Is this a real sword?” he awed.

  “Yes,” she responded.

  “Where did you get this from?” he asked.

  “The armoury room,” she said and grabbed her torch. “Let’s go.”

The two headed downstairs and they got their phone cameras ready.

  “So who wants to go first?” Hongbin asked.

  “I’ll go first,” she volunteered. “Give me a minute.”

She took her torch and went to the kitchen. She lit the torch and went back to the hallway.

  “Okay. Let’s start,” she said.

  “It’s gonna be safe right? You’re not trying to burn us alive in this school right?” he asked nervously.

  “Of course not,” she laughed.

She kneeled on one knee and held the torch close to the floor. Hongbin went in front of her and took a few shots. But this one turned out the best.

  “Okay, now in that same pose, look up,” he instructed.

She followed his instructions and he took another few shots. And this one turned out the best.

When she’s done, she quickly went to the kitchen and put the fire out. She ran back to him and he showed her pictures.

  “Oh~ looking good,” she acknowledged.  “Your turn!”

He took his sword and did a pose. She took a few shots and this turned out good.

“Okay, stay in that pose. I’m going to take it at a different angle,” she informed.

With that she went somewhere farther and took another shot.

“Hm… how about this, look into the camera and placed the sword behind your neck,” she suggested and he followed her instructions.

  “Like this?” he asked.

  “Yup,” she agreed and took another shot.

  “Woah… your expressions are no joke,” she said while showing him his pictures.

  “Like you said the lighting is not bad too,” he agreed.

  “Can you this pose?” she asked.

She posed in a way that the sword was slanted in front of her face. Looking at how she posed, he nodded and did the same thing as what she showed him.

  “Alright, that’s the way,” she said and took a shot.

  “Now… shall we head outside?” she asked.

  “Okay! But let me get changed first,” he said and she nodded.

Changing into a grey outfit, he headed downstairs with a red vest in his arm. Eugene was already waiting for him outside with a lighted torch.

  “You got it lighted again?” he asked.

  “Yeah, cause it’s gonna be your turn holding this,” she said.

The two headed towards the forest and continued their photo session.

  “Here,” she handed him the lighted torch.

  “Wait, let me change into my red vest,” he said and changed it.

He received it and went forward getting ready to pose. He stood sideways and pointed the torch outwards. Even though Eugene was capturing photos with only a phone camera, she took a shot professionally.

“Erm… okay not bad,” she said.

  “I can put off the fire right?” he asked and she nodded.

He placed the lighted on the ground and covered it with soil. Slowly, the fire went off. He changed back into his grey vest and sat on a huge rock, resting. As he was looking around, breathing in the fresh air, Eugene quietly took a shot.

Not realizing what Eugene has done, he went to different corner of the forest. This time, it has a lot of green leaves.

  “I’m gonna look at the sun, from there capture it okay?” Hongbin said.

She nodded and took a few shots when he posed. Browsing through the captured photos, this one turned out the best.

After finishing taking each other’s pictures, they head back to the room. Taking her off her black cloak, she hung it by her bed’s frame.

  “Eugene-ah,” he called.

  “Yeah?” she looked at him.

  “Using your fingers, do a gun gesture and look surprise into the camera okay?” Hongbin said.

  “Haha! I thought we’re done taking pictures but I guess not, but okay then!” she laughed.

She did as he told and he took a shot.

  “You’re so pretty in these pictures,” Hongbin smiled while browsing through the photos.

  “You look pretty cool in those too! I especially love your expressions in them,” she said.

  “I’m gonna share this with the rest,” he said.

  “Go ahead,” she smiled.