Introduction

A Fear To Overcome

"One good thing about Music is, when it hits you, you feel no pain," -Bob Marley.

Almost everyone agrees with this, but he doesn't. It brings him pain and memories he doesn't want to remember.

After he got into a serious car accident- well that was what the people around him said, he was diagnosed with amnesia. He didn't know who he was, he couldn't remember what had happened and everything was gone. He always wanted to know who he was, he wanted his memories back, but when he met Jeong Eugene, a girl who purely loves music- especially his, he changed his mind. Every time she offered him to listen to music, a sharp searing pain appeared in his head. He would scream, clenched his fists till it bleeds and then he remembered, bit by bit, just like pure torture.

Love is something that she would never want to experience again. Because in the end, it will just brings her pain and heartbreak. The only way that could cure those pain are, music. Not just any music, but VIXX's music. But when she met with her bias, Hongbin- who doesn't even know who he was, she thought it would be nice if she could help him regain all his memories back and maybe have a comeback soon with the rest of s. By the end of the day, will she end up seeing Hongbin as someone who is more than just an idol?