Too Much Determination

A Fear To Overcome
  "Okay, I guess we have time for one more question. Anyone?" the MC asked. 
 
A fan rose her hand up and a microphone was passed to her. Meanwhile, N dragged his phone nearer to him which was on the long table and started texting Eugene. 
 
From: N
  We're answering the last question.
From: Eugene
  Noted, thanks.
 
  "I have a question for Hongbin," the fan said. 
  "For me? Sure, let's listen to it," Hongbin said. 
  "But before that, I just want to say that I love your hair today," she complimented and he smiled. "Lately we saw you being wrapped with bandages, did you get hurt or something?" the fan asked.
  "Oh that... Yeah I sprained my muscles during intense traning," he admitted and his fans went all 'nooo~'. 
  "But I'm fine now! See, I can move my arm freely already," he smiled. 
  "Please be more careful oppa," his fan said. 
  "I will," he winked and she squelled. "Wait, but how do you know about it?" 
  "Someone took a photo of you and Leo wondering outside the company and... It has eventually going around in social media," the fan said. 
  "Ah... So that's how you found out? Okay sure, I'll be more careful next time," he nodded. 
 
~~~Meanwhile~~~
While she was having her light snack, she received a text from N. 
  "You can tell them to start moving already," Eugene informed Kim.
  "Yes ma'am," he nodded. 
He took out a phone and the next thing he demanded was, "Start moving."
 
~~~Meanwhile~~~
After the last question was being answered, it was time for VIXX to make their move. Once VIXX made their way out of the auditorium, he made his way to the gents. Then he got himself fully changed from top to bottom, wearing all black. When he got out, his fans cheered for him and some were busy taking photos of him. He quickly made way to the van where the rest of s were waiting.
 
  "Ooh Hongbin~" everyone wooed for him. 
  "Haha! It's just a black attire guys," he laughed. 
 
Then the van started making it's way to Moorim. As expected, a grey Hyundai car was following.
 
  "Hyung, can you speed up a little bit? Give way for that car in black to overtake the car behind us," N said. 
  "Oh okay," his manager said and he stepped on the acceleration pad. 
 
Just like what N told his manager, the black car overtook Hyesoo's car. 
 
  "You see that black car in front?" N pointed forward on the left. 
  "Yeah?" his manager nodded. 
  "Follow that car, it's Eugene's. She'll lead us to Moorim," N said. 
  "I see," his manager said while taking the left lane. 
 
Not long after, the grey car followed by taking the left lane. However, the black car behind them managed to block it's way. There heading towards a junction when the yellow light was flashed. The black car and VIXX's van raced across and the 2 cars were left behind. They made a right turn and soon the cars behind them was no where to be seen. 
 
  "Why do I feel like we're being chased?" Hongbin asked. 
  "Eugene brought us her men to accompany us to Moorim, so we're catching up on them," N informed. 
  "Eugene?" Hongbin asked.
  "Yeah, it's going to be a bumpy ride so seatbelts on," N informed. 
 
The rest got their seatbelts on since the start of the journey. Ravi and Leo were soundly asleep with their earpieces on. After 1.5 hours, they finally arrived. 
 
The place around the school was covered in snow and it was freezing cold. Everyone put on their winter jackets and wind breakers and made their way in quickly. Hongbin marched in and he went in to take his usual weapon. Being too focused in the fight, Eugene wasn't aware of VIXX's presence. He studied Eugene's moves and gave Kim and eye contact, telling him that he's going in. After Kim slowed down with his moves, Hongbin joined in the fight which caught Eugene off-guard. The other members were busy awing the school's interior. When they saw the whole fight between Hongbin and Eugene, their jaws dropped. 
 
Eugene got knocked out by Hongbin in one blow and she surrendered. 
 
  “I’m taking a break,” she panted while throwing her weapon on the floor. 
  “But I just started,” Hongbin said. 
  “And I’ve been practicing,” she said while wiping off her sweat. “What makes you here with the rest?”
  “I wanted to have my practice and they wanted to drop by for a while. You don’t mind right?” he asked. 
  “I don’t,” she said. 
  “Hey, tell me about it. What’s going on?” he held her hand. 
  “I’m just tired. I have been practicing since morning,” she said. 
  “That was AWESOME~!” Hyuk said while he raised both hands up. 
  “Okk, let’s give you some relaxing time,” Ravi said while he took out his phone. 
 
He plugged in his portable speakers and switched on Pour Up by Dean and Zico. The moment the song started playing, she was so immersed by it. And when the chorus hits her, she was gone in her world. She lets go of all her unwanted thoughts and she was even unaware of what was happening around her. It was the best cure she could ever have. Music, that’s just her drug. 
 
  “I’m assuming that she’s going to a party animal,” Ravi said while looking at Eugene. 
  “She’s so immersed into the song,” Ken said. 
  “And… what if I change it to Alive,” he said while changing it to Alive. 
 
The moment the song started playing; Eugene opened her eyes and grabbed her weapon. She looked into Hongbin in determination and when the beat drops, she charged towards him. Hongbin managed to dodge her attack and he slowly brought her to the centre of the hall. Hyuk took out his phone and started taking pictures of them swinging their weapons to each other. N and Leo on the other hand were judging how well Hongbin could protect himself. 
 
  “Fight me,” Eugene said once she heard the humming. 
  “Jeong Eugene,” Hongbin said. 
  “Why does it look like Eugene’s emotions are being controlled by the music?” Hyuk asked. 
  “I guess that’s how she connects herself with music. She’s pretty interesting,” Ravi said. 
 
Beads of perspiration kept dripping from Eugene’s chin but she just couldn’t stop swinging her weapon around Hongbin. Then, she hit Hongbin’s wrist hard till it made him let go of his weapon and now both of his hands were free. He did a few hand movements and hit hard on her hands which made her let go of hers. Now, both of them are free from weapons so the kept going, but this time it’s with punches and others. After a few rounds, both gathered their last bit of energy and the aimed each other’s faces with a flying punch. 

Hey Starlights~! I'm am so sorry for the very late update >< I've been ridiculously busy with school, family and personal matters here and there that I tend to get really tired by the end of the day. So, how are you guys feeling about VIXX's new comeback? It's tonight right? Well, in Singapore it's gonna be tonight at 11pm :D Are you guys loving Hongbin's new contact lens <3 I've been melting all over for your info haha! So um... yeah, I'll try my best to update frequently nowadays. No promises, but I'll try :) AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 1000+ VIEWS! I really have no idea that this plot/ story is going to be a big hit. Jinjja gumawoyo~!