There's someone I need to protect

A Fear To Overcome

  “Those jerks really…” she cursed under her breath.

Stepping on the accelerator, she raced all the way to the usual ‘business’ place. Having the black Audis on both sides, she sped even more, not caring about the speed limits. All the exhaust sounds filled the air and she smirked. Oh how much I love speed and challenge. If this is what you want, I’ll give it to you.

When she arrived, she parked her car at an angle and opened the doors wide open. 4 men holding wooden rods surround her and she got herself ready for defence. She charged towards the first man, flying some punches and kicks but he managed to block them easily. She tried punching again but this time the opponent managed to grab her arms and intertwined them. With her back exposed to the opponent, he took the advantage to beat her. She groaned in pain and glared at the guy, seeking for revenge. She punched the guy across his face and kicked his body hard. The guy landed on the ground roughly with the corner of his lips bleeding and she quickly sat on his back. Placing two fingers on his neck, she added a bit of pressure on a sensitive nerve and he fell unconscious, doing the same thing what she had done to Hongbin earlier. Eugene quickly snatched the rods away from him and used them as her weapons. The second guy came in trying to whack her as much as he can but it could only be defended by Eugene. The sound of two wooden rods echoed the warehouse. Filled with rage and revenge, she whacked the second’s guy’s neck and he knocked out. 2 more to go… Giving her very last strength she had left, she charged the two at the same time. Whacking the two rods against each other, she’s lacking behind due to her low stamina. Getting whacked on the back again, she yelled in pain, letting go of the rods.

  “Who sent you here? What is it that you want?” she said kneeling on one knee.

No one replied her. They just looked down on her like a weak opponent. She jerked up, and punched the 3rd guy across his face. The 4th guy came charging towards her but she just kicked him away in one blow. Having all the 4 guys knocked out, a grey BMW i8 drove in. A door spread opened and a guy in black got out.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

  “You made her go through that?” Hongbin asked feeling flabbergasted.

  “Sometimes, as and when I feel like, I do it,” her dad said.

  “You don’t mind getting your daughter hurt like that?” Hongbin asked feeling not satisfied.

  “I just want her to know how to protect herself when she doesn’t have anyone else to depend on,” her dad smiled fatherly.

  “Wow… She’s a tough lady. Who is her trainer?” Ravi popped the question.

  “Kim Soohyun, he is the heir of Grand Hyatt Seoul. He knows a lot of martial arts,” her dad responded.

  “Can I learn it from him?” Ravi asked and everyone looked at him.

  “Leo knows taekwondo, Ken knows Ssireum, N and Hyuk knows Archery, Hongbin and I know basketball- and I don’t see how basketball is a martial art sport,” he continued.

  “You can be trained, but does your CEO allow you to?” he asked.

  “Of course he does, he was the one that told me to find something to do that could protect me from any danger,” Ravi said.

  “Well, Soohyun is a busy man, maybe you can learn it from Eugene herself! And the same time, she could improve herself too,” he suggested.

  “I’ll join in,” Hongbin said. “I want to learn defence skills too. There’s someone I need to protect as well,” he said and looked at the TV screen.