She's going to be everywhere

A Fear To Overcome

After the boys had enough admiration over their gifts, they made their way back to their dorm leaving Hongbin behind. Hongbin and Eugene decided to hang out in the swimming pool, hand in hand.

  "You look exhausted today," Eugene said.

  "Nah... I just missed you so much over the week," Hongbin admitted.

  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my trip to Italy," she apologized.

  "It’s okay," he held her hand. "Just don't repeat it anymore okay? I mean, you can go for holidays, but tell me beforehand."

And she nodded. Looking through the beautiful night view, they feel at ease with each other's presence.

  "How's the preparation?" Eugene asked.

  "We're getting pretty busy," Hongbin sighed. "But it doesn't matter; I don't wanna disappoint my starlights."

  "Can you... Promise me something?" Eugene changed the subject.

  "What is it?" Hongbin looked at her.

  "Promise me that whatever happens, we will stay strong as ever, okay?" she pointed out her pinky.

  "Promise," he smiled and sealed their promise.

Just then, he leaned his head on her shoulder.

  "Are you okay?" she asked.

  "Let me rest for a while," he mumbled.

  "What?" she begged his pardon.

  "Just let me rest for a while," he mumbled into her hair.

He smelled her hair and made himself comfortable. Sooner or later, he fell asleep. Eugene slowly took out her phone from her pocket and texted N.

From: Eugene

  N oppa, do you have schedule later?

From: N

  Oh we don't, but we have a fan meeting to attend and we have to leave by 8 in the morning. Why?

From: Eugene

  Oh I see. Hongbin has fallen asleep and I'll bring him back to the dorm latest by 7am, is that okay?

From: N

  Um... Can you make it 6am? We still need to prepare our hair and stuff.

From: Eugene

  Oh sure, no problem! If there's anything, just update on me!

From: N

  Alright sure, thanks Eugene!

Not wanting to wake him up, she slowly placed his head against the chair's head rest and took a towel from the counter. She placed it over him and smiled looking at him sleeping.

  "I miss you too oppa," she smiled while caressing his cheek.

She played around with his fingers and sooner or later, she fell asleep too.

The next morning, Eugene was woken up by her ringtone. N was calling her.

  "Hello?" she answered sleepily.

  "Oh, Eugene ah! It's already 5.30am can you start to bring our Hongbin back?" N asked.

  "Oh yes! Thanks for the wakeup call," she looked at the sleeping Hongbin.

  "Sure no problem!" with that N ended the call.

Eugene shook Hongbin to wake him up.

  "Hongbin- ah, we have to go. You have a fan meeting to attend remember?" she reminded.

  "Erm... Okay..." he groaned sleepily.

  “Let’s get you back to the dorm,” Eugene said.

Eugene called for Secretary Kim and they took a black Mercedes car, bring Hongbin back to the dorm. The moment they arrived, Hongbin opened the car door and went out. Kim then realized a face from a far. He quickly got out from the car and accompanied Hongbin back.

  “Why? I can go up myself,” Hongbin said.

  “I just need to accompany you all the way,” Kim said while trying to hide something.

Soon they arrived to their dorm and Hongbin thanked him.

  “Lee Hongbin-ssi, can I talk to your leader for a while?” Kim asked.

  “Sure,” he nodded. “Come in.”

Kim went in and waited for N at the living room.

  “Oh, Secretary Kim! What brings you here early in the morning?” N asked.

  “I have something to tell you Cha Hakyeon-ssi,” Kim said.

  “What is it?” N asked.

  “I saw Shin Hyesoo waiting in her car downstairs,” Kim informed.

  “How do you know her?” N asked.

  “I did some research about her for Miss Eugene and I realized that she was downstairs,” Kim said.

  “Oh… okay sure,” N nodded. “We’ll be alert. Thanks for informing me.”

  “No problem,” Kim smiled. “I’ll take my leave then.”

They bowed to each other and Kim left.

  “Did something happen?” Eugene asked.

  “You see the car in front at the corner?” Kim asked.

  “Yeah, what about it?” Eugene asked.

  “Shin Hyesoo is in it,” Kim said and got the car moving.

  “What?” Eugene said while looking at it as her car drove passed.

  “I’ve done my research about Shin Hyesoo and was about it tell you about it later today,” Kim said.

  “Well, tell me about it now,” Eugene ordered.

  “She is Hongbin’s ex- girlfriend-” Kim started but got cut off.

  “Skip that, I know that already,” she interrupted.

  “Jellyfish reported the police on her case and the police brought her away from the company for 5 years. Now that, her ‘punishment’ is over, she came back looking for him,” Kim informed.

  “What? What does she want?” Eugene got irritated.

  “She wants him to herself,” Kim said. “She’s obsessed with him, and you got to be really careful.”

  “I know,” she groaned. “And the attack you were involved in lately, it was her doing.

  “WHAT?!” Eugene almost yelled.

  “She sent her men to actually kidnap him,” Kim admitted.

  “Nonsense…” she said.

  “I’m serious! That’s how crazy she is for him,” Kim assured.

  "Wah... She's really getting on my nerves," she groaned. "I'll go for a practice after my breakfast. By then make sure you get the car ready."

Sooner or later, they arrived back at home and got herself showered. She put on a black shirt and wore a red martial art costume over it. She put on a slight eye makeup and tied up her hair into a ponytail. Eugene then ate her usual breakfast in the hotel's buffet restaurant and sooner or later she head straight to the car with her head held high.

  "Bring me straight to Moorim," Eugene ordered.

  "Yes ma'am," Kim nodded.

Eugene sighed heavily and put on her headphones. She switched on jer usual hype action playlist to keep her alert. She closed her eyes amd leaned against the head rest trying to cool herself. After a 2 hour drive, they finally arrived. Kim got out of the car first and opened the door foe Eugene. She got out of the car and walked in the school. She did jer basic stretching and got her usual weapon ready. She did a few swings for warm up and started practicing. Just then, Kim took his weapon and started fighting against Eugene. With her eyes full of determination, she fought back.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Right after Kim left their dorm; N approached Leo and told him about the news. From the normal gaze that Leo has in him, his gaze sharpened the moment he heard her name. Leo then approached Ken and told him about it, without letting Hongbin find out. Ken looked at him and nodded. Ken then approached Ravi casually and told him what Leo had told him. Ravi took a glance at Hyuk, signalling that he has something to share. Casually, Hyuk came towards Ravi and Ravi told him about it.

  "The moment we got down, let's just casually surround Hongbin so she doesn't get a glance on him," Ravi whispered and Hyuk nodded.

Meanwhile while the rest are busy spreading the news, Hongbin was busy packing his bag. He took a black long sleeve top with black pants and folded it nicely. He then took a pair of black fingerless gloves, a shoe bag and a pair of fully black converse shoes.

  "What's with all the black attire?" Leo aksed.

  "Ah... This? I'm going somewhere for a while once our schedule is over," Hongbin said while putting the shoes in his shoe bag.

  "Where? Are you causing a scene again?" Leo asked.

  "It's not that hyung. I'll be at Moorim practicing for a while. If you don't trust me, you can join me," Hongbin said as he placed his clothes in his bag.

  "Is everyone done?" N asked.

  "Yes hyung!" Hongbin answered.

  "Let's go!" N yelled from the door.

Everyone else got to the door and wore their shoes. Then, they secretly exchanged glances. When they got down, they naturally surround Hongbin and let him in the van first. Not long after, they head towarss the main road.

  "What's with bags?" Ravi asked.

  "I'm going to Moorim when we're done with our schedule," Hongbin said.

  "Moorim? What for?" N asked.

  "I just want to practice for a while. If you have nothing going on later, you can send me there," Hongbin said.

  "Okay, we'll follow you along," N agreed.

Then N took out his phone and contacted Eugene.

 

From: N

  Eugene- ah, Hongbin will be going to Moorim after our fanmeet. The thing is, Shin Hyesoo has been following us from far. Is there any way we can distract her?

From: Eugene

  Leave that to me. I'll bring in some of my men to handle that. Thanks for the update oppa.

From: N

  Sure, I'll depend on you this time.

From: Eugene

  No worries oppa. Do let your CEO know about it too.

From: N

  Yeah sure.

From: Eugene

  Will your phones be with you throughout the fan meet?

From: N

  Yup, why?

From: Eugene

  Erm... Maybe when a starlight has asked you the last question, can you let me know? Thanks.

From: N

  Oh, no problem.

 

Soon, they reached to their usual hair salon. While Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk got their clothes changed, the other got their hair done first. Once they were done, they swapped places.

  "Nuna, can you style my hair in a way that it looks edgy?" Hongbin asked.

  "Sure, you want an edgy look today huh?" his hair stylist nodded.

She took a spray of water and started giving his hair a bit of moist. Then she took a hair spray and started spraying his hair. She styled his brown hair in an edgy way and he was satisfied by it.

  "What's with the edgy look today?" his stylist asked.

  "Oh, I'll be going for a martial art practice and I just want my hair to suit my attire later," he said.

  "I see," she nodded.

Once everyone was ready, they headed back to the van and went to their fan meet destination.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

After she got the texts from N during her short break, she made a few orders.

  "It seems that Shin Hyesoo will be stalking Hongbin for the whole day. He will be coming over later according to N and we got to make Hyesoo distracted for a while. Just in case she doesn't end up here," Eugene informed. "I need a few men to divert her destination later when VIXX are making their way here."

  "Yes ma'am, I'll prepare some men for you," Kim said and he made a few phone calls.

  "And make sure they come back alive," Eugene highlighted.

After Kim was done with the calls, they continued practicing.