Pool Party

A Fear To Overcome

Hanging out alone in Ken’s room with only Hongbin and Ken, the two were feeling bored. N and Leo had last- minute schedule so they left the hotel.

  “Have you told Eugene about it already?” Ken asked.

  “About what?” Hongbin divert his attention from his phone.

  “Your memory,” Ken said.

  “Nah… I’ve tried looking for her but she’s not here,” Hongbin said.

  “Then… shall we go out and have like a bachelor’s hangout?” Ken suggested.

  “What are we going to do?” Hongbin asked.

  “I don’t know… maybe we could play a game of bowling,” Ken suggested.

  “But N took the van with him,” Hongbin reminded.

  “Oh yeah~” Ken pouted. “Then, how about we go for a swim? There’s a swimming pool here.”

  “Do you have extra underwear?” Hongbin asked.

  “Yah, do you wanna join me or not?” Ken goofily said feeling slightly frustrated.

  “Hahaha! Okay hyung,” Hongbin laughed.

  "Let's ask Hyuk and Ravi," Ken said while taking his bathrobe.

 Hongbin nodded and went to to his room to grab his bathrobe as well.

  "Are you bringing your phone?" Hongbin asked.

  "Nah, I left it in the security box," Ken said.

After leaving his phone in his security box, he joined Ken and Ravi in Ravi's room. Ravi took his bathrobe and they three boys went to Hyuk's room. Since the four of them don't really have anything to do, they all decided to go to the swimming pool.

Entering the the swimming pool area, no one was around.

  "Yay~ we can have the room to ourselves!" Ravi cheered.

The boys rushed inside and quickly took their clothes off. Unlike Hongbin and Ravi who will be wearing only shorts, Ken and Hyuk decided to wear with their t-shirt as well. Ravi and Hongbin rushed to the pool like childish boys, while Ken and Hyuk took their time. They glided around the pool, splashing water at each other, really enjoying their time. Ravi and Hongbin came together and whispered to each other.

  "Let's dunk Ken in the water," Ravi whispered.

Hongbin smiled playfully and nodded. Slowly, they approached Ken and soon, they dunked him in. Hyuk joined in the game and dunked Ken in too. One thing about Ken is that, he hates being dunked, especially in water. But knowing that his younger members were just fooling around, he took the situation lightly.

Ravi and Hongbin dunked Ken under water again but this time Hyuk realized something. Even though Ken was smiling and acted that everything was fine, he really wanted the members to stop. Hyuk doesn’t hesitate. His smile vanished, and he grabbed onto Ken's hand and helped him to get above the water. Sometimes Hyuk do play around with Ken but   once in a while he tried to quietly stop Ravi and Hongbin from dunking Ken at some points and just stays near Ken in case he goes under again. Then, a familiar face entered the swimming pool area. It was Secretary Kim.

  "Mr Hongbin, Miss Eugene is asking for you," he said, handing him over the phone.

He covered the microphone area of the phone and said to the secretary and smiled, "You can just call me Hongbin." 

Placing the phone onto his ear, he said, "Hello?"

  "Hongbin- ah, what are you doing?" she asked.

Looking at the rest of s in the pool, he replied, "Something."

  "Oh um… I'm at the fried chicken house, is there anything you want me to get for you?" she asked.

  "Uh… I think you can just get for us 2 whole standard fried chickens with some Soju," he ordered.

  "Oh okay. I'll see you later," she said.

   "Okie," with that Hongbin handed the phone over to the secretary.

Secretary Kim took back the phone and went out from the swimming pool area. Everyone gave a 'who was that' look and Hongbin told them that it was Eugene.

  "What did she say on the phone?" Ravi asked while wiping away the dripping water from his face.

  "She was asking if we wanted fried chicken. So I ordered 2 whole standard fried chickens and some Soju," Hongbin said.

  "That's the way bro. What's a bachelor hang out without soju and fried chicken. Good job right there," Ravi patted his back and glided in the water.

15 minutes later, Eugene arrived in the hotel. Being welcomed by the usual workers, Secretary Kim came towards her and offered to carry some of the stuff. Sub-consciously Eugene followed him even though she had no idea where he was heading to. The two went out from the lift and Eugene asked him what the boys were doing. By the time Secretary Kim told her that they were swimming, it was already too late. He could see the boys playing in the pool like kids. Her face turns red when her eyes landed on Hongbin.

  “This is the best mistake I’ve made so far,” she said under her breath.

  “You said something Miss?” Secretary Kim asked.

  “Oh… nothing,” she lied.

She cleared and called out for the boys, “Your delivery is here!”

The boys looked at her and Hongbin and Ravi dipped their bodies underwater.

No, I shouldnt be hiding my body. Shes my fan and Ill show her how great I am. He stood up straight and combed his hair backwards. Water dripping from his hair onto his body, he got himself out from the pool. Oh my god, its so cold. But no, I gotta stay cool. Look at her, shes looking at me HAHAH! Shes falling for me. She is so adorable HAHAH!

  “Thanks Eugene,” Hongbin said while he offered his help to carry the stuff.

  “Huh? Oh uh… your welcome,” she stuttered. “Are you guys having like a bachelor’s hangout or something?”

  “Yeah,” Hongbin nodded.

  “I see, well um… here’s your order. So um… have fun! Keep the pool clean too,” she said.

  “Okay sure,” Hongbin curled his lips.

He placed the food on a table and went into the pool.

  “Boys, seriously?” she looked at the rest in the pool. “You’ve got the food, the alcohol and the pool, but there’s no music.”

  “Oh~ Jeong Eugene~ you sound like a party animal,” Ravi gave her a smirk.

  “HAHAH! Hm… let’s see what music we have,” she scrolled down her phone.

Browsing through her songs playlist, she switched on a swimming pool party mix on the speakers.

  “Oh~ good taste Eugene!” Hyuk gave her a thumbs up.

Eugene then excused herself and gave the boys their own alone time.