Error

A Fear To Overcome

Pitch black and total darkness. He found himself lost in his own darkness. He called out for Eugene since she was the first person that comes to mind. Having no response, he started to feel scared. Just then, there was light ahead of him. He walked towards it and eventually entered it. The moment he entered it, that same remix of Error started playing and he saw himself with that same lady. And alongside with the main actress, she is Youngji, your junior. He staggered back not wanting to go through the same pain all over again. However, this time there was no turning back. He was surrounded with his own memory like a 360 video. [I recommend you to watch the videos :>]

Forced to watch the whole thing, all his pieces of memories are now attached logically. When that memory ended, a flash changed the scene completely. This time it was on a stage with the rest of s. Studying at every small detail of the stage, he found something. Show Champion. So this is what I do… I’m an idol.

~~~

Naturally, Eugene woke up and she checked her phone. 5 missed calls from oppa. Time: 10am.

  “Oh my god!” she jerked up and went straight to her room, leaving Hongbin behind.

Peeking inside, a man was waiting.

  “Where have you been?” Soohyun asked.

  “Sorry, I spent the whole night with my friend,” she apologized.

  “Clubbing?” he asked.

  “No. I’ll quickly go and wash up,” she rushed into her bathroom.

 After she had her shower, the two went down and straight out to the hotel. Having his car parked outside, they sat in.

  “What are we going to do today?” she asked him.

  “I don’t know… I thought of spending time with you today since I’m free,” he said. “Is there anything you want to do?”

  “I want to put my mind at ease. Bring me somewhere that I can relax,” she requested.

  “Well okay… you’ve must been so stress lately,” he said.

  “I’m not stressed, I’m just confused,” she pointed out.

  “About what?” he asked.

  “Feelings, the love of my life has confessed his feelings to me last night and… I’m feeling confused with everything happening so fast,” she let it out.

  “Love of your life… Wait… is it-” he paused.

  “Yes, my celeb crush, Lee Hongbin,” she agreed.

  “So the friend that you spent the whole night with was…” he trailed off.

  “It’s not what you think oppa. He wasn’t feeling well last night so I decide to look over him overnight,” she sighed.

  “What is he even doing in the hotel in the first place?” he asked.

She sighed and started telling him about the accident all the way to what happened the previous night.

  “Oh… I see. Then why are you feeling confused?” he asked.

  “Hongbin is an idol oppa! He is being loved by so many fans out there,” she felt frustrated.

  “Okay okay… Geez relax. But why does him being an idol stopping you from liking him back? I remembered you used to tell me that you don’t really care about haters but… why?” he asked.

  “You are aware about me and my love issues right? When I fall in love, I fall hard,” she reminded. “If he lets go of me, I’ll be the one suffering, not him. I have always been the one suffering.”

  “Haha! The way you said it it’s like you have dated a lot of men,” he joked.

  “Can you please don’t,” she hissed.

  “Fine~ but what I can say is, why not give it a try?  From what I see, he really has feelings for you. He’s having a hard time trying to remember who he is now, and it’ll be good if you stay by his side,” he advised.

  “Should I?” she doubted.

  “Yes, I should. And I think it’s about time for you to overcome that fear of falling in love,” he pointed out.

  “Okay…” she nodded.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Morning sun rays kissed his skin and he slowly opened up his eyes. Looking at the clock on his phone, it was 10.30am. Making himself seated on the bed, he sighed. As expected, she left. Dragging himself to the bathroom, he looked at himself into the mirror. On the 14th October 2014, I’ve made a comeback of Error with the members. On the 10th of December, the Japanese version of Error was released followed by the Chinese version on the 7th July 2015. Okay, now I get it. I was the main actor of the music video alongside with my junior Youngji from KARA. We had a special stage in show champion and we won 5 music programme awards on each, Music Bank, Show Champion, Inkigayo and two on The Show.’He smiled at himself. I am so gonna brag about this to my members. With that, he started showering.

After he had finished showering, he went into N’s room.

  “N hyung,” Hongbin knocked.

Just a while later, N opened the door.

  “Oh Hongbin- ah, what’s the matter?” he asked.

Just smiling without saying a word he went it, “Oh, Ken and Leo are here too!”

  “How was your sleep?” Ken asked.

  “That’s the reason why I’m here. I wanna talk about my sleep,” Hongbin nodded childishly.

  “Haha why? Is something going on? Why are you so happy?” N laughed

  “Because… I got a piece of my memory back!” he exclaimed. “I now know about Error. Like, when we had our comeback, our award, and… yeah!”

  “Really? Are you sure?” Ken jumped out from his seat.

  “Yes hyung! I’m really sure,” he responded.

  “Then who was the girl that acted with you in the music video?” Leo asked.

  “It was Youngji, from KARA,” he answered confidently.

  “Hm… if that’s the case, let’s see if you remember the lyrics to the song,” N said while he grabbed his phone.

  “Just sing along okay?” N said and switched on the song. 

Confidently he sang the whole song with his other 3 members. Smiling, laughing, feeling proud, Ken gave him a tight bro hug.

  “Yah, this is just the start, you still have more to go,” he patted his back.

  “I know hyung, and I can’t wait to know more about myself,” he smiled brightly.

  “How did all of these happen? What did you do?” N asked curiously.

  “I had dinner with Eugene last night and I actually told her that when I first heard the remix that Hyuk played yesterday, these pieces of my memories came back. Then she all of a sudden brought me to the piano and started playing Error. It was a painful process when I was listening to it so when it ended, I went to my room and had my sleep. In my sleep, the pieces of memories somehow aligned themselves and yeah… somehow all the events started showing me about the past,” he explained.

  “Wow,” Ken’s jaw dropped. “So if I were to switch on another song, will you remember?”

  “Not now hyung,” he stopped. “My mind is still a bit painful. Let’s do this one at a time. I’m excited about it too hyung.”

  “Okay okay, let’s take it easy,” Ken agreed.


Really sorry for having you guys to wait for quite some time but hey! Let's look on the bright sight, I've prepared more interesting plots for you guys so yeah! Stay tuned :D