You're my starlight angel ;)

A Fear To Overcome

He flickered his eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness of the room. White walls, air- conditioned and a single bed. He must have been in a hospital.

  "Hongbin- ah! Are you okay?" an unfamiliar voice asked while the other four boys came running towards him.

Feeling taken aback, he just nodded.

  "Yah, tell the doctor that Hongbin's awake," the dark skin guy said to one of .

Studying each and every small details of their faces, he doesn't seem to know any of them.

  "Do you know me? You've been referring to me as Hongbin, is that my name?" he looked at the guy nearest to him, feeling confused.

The rest gasped at Hongbin's question. Before the dark skin guy could answer him, the previous guy came in with the doctor.

  "Oh Hyuk, good thing you brought the doctor here on time. This guy has been talking nonsense," the dark skin man faked a laugh.

The doctor walked in with a soft smile.

  "So, how have you been feeling so far? Do you feel any discomfort in your head?" the doctor asked while scanning through his papers.

  "I'm completely fine doctor, but can you please tell me why I end up here and who are these people?" he asked while looking at the five.

  "Well, you're here because you were involved in a quite serious accident 2 days ago and these boys are your friends! Brother- like friends I should say," he smiled.

  "Wow... I've been asleep for 2days? But how does that even explain a girl rushing towards me..." he trailed off.

  "Oh! So you remembered someone," the doctor pointed it out.

  "She must've called the ambulance! Where is she? Is there a way I can meet her?" his face brightened up.

  "Oh, she's waiting outside. I can bring her in!" the guy with the big nose said as he went out.

  "So tell me your particulars," the doctor said.

  "Uh... according to him," he pointed towards the dark skin guy. "My name is Hongbin," and he stopped there.

  "That's it? How about your birthday?" the doctor studied his responses.

  "I'm afraid that's all I can remember..." he responded and the doctor's face became serious.

  "Stop fooling around and answer his questions properly! Your name is Lee Hongbin and your birthday is on the 29th September 1993," the guy with a deep voice yelled.

Just then, the lady came in with the previous guy and all eyes were on her.

  "I'm sorry, did I interrupted something?" the lady with pretty brown hair but puffy eyes asked awkwardly.

  "No, not at all! Come in! You must've been the one who saved my life!" Hongbin exclaimed. "Aigoo... I must've scared you a lot."

The girl smiled shyly and nodded, "It's nothing Hongbin oppa. Besides, it's good to see you smile again."

  "What are you talking about? What do you mean by nothing? You were crying so badly when we arrived," Ravi mentioned.

  "Oh really? You took time to visit me for the past 2 days? I can't be more grateful! You must've been someone I'm close with, since you know my name," he smiled.

She gave him a confused look.

  "What? No, I'm just a Starlight. I came rushing towards you because I witnessed the accident and found out that you were involved in it," she explained.

  "Starlight? Of course you are! You're my starlight angel," he smiled, showing off his cute dimples. "What's your name?"

  "My name is Jeong Eugene," she smiled while looking on the floor.

  "Hm... so Eugene, do you know these guys?" He asked while pointing them with his eyes.

  "Of course I do! This is N, Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hyuk and your manager," she said, pointing to each of them.

  "Hm... are you sure you're someone that we're not close with? You seem to know them better than I do," he chuckled.

Though she felt a bit confused with his responses, she just played along.

  "Like I said, I'm just a Starlight. I'm your fan. Isn't that what fans do when they like a certain group?" She chuckled awakwardly.

  "What? I have a fan? I'm a celebrity?" He asked looking around.

After studying all his responses, the doctor decided to excuse himself with N and their manager. Both of them were brought into the doctor's office.

  "As you all heard how he responded to each of your questions, I am predicting that he has quite a severe amnesia. He must've knocked his head hard onto something when the accident occured, but I can only confirm it to you after I've done a brain scan on him. Is that okay?" he asked calmly, knowing what to do after doing his job on a daily basis.

  "Yes, that'll be fine but is there a way we can get him to retrieve his memories back?" N asked worriedly.

  "Yes you can, but the chances are likely. According to how my previous patients got back their memory, they got through the same situation on how they lose their memory," the doctor said.

  "But if you believe in hope, everything is possible," he smiled calmly.