Chapter 2

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I already said that I don’t know how to sing.” She’s talking to herself while on her way back to the hostel.

 

Flashback

“Stop ! I said I don’t know how to sing !” Krystal stand from her seat making everyone rounded eyes.

“Look. I don’t have any interest in what all of you doing. I came here just to accompany my friend and was peacefully reading my book until it suddenly got disturb by all of you.” all eyes on Krystal now.


“What’s with her ?!”

“Stay at the freaking home if you wanna read idiot !”

The audience are chattering, cursed on Krystal. Exo member still slowly blinking their eyes looking at Krystal, It’s their first time being rejected by a girl. Kai scoffed.

“Sorry.” She know she’s in trouble. Slowly walk off from the stage.


“What ? Did I do something wrong that you guys couldn’t stop staring at me ?” Krystal creep out as her girlfriend keep staring at her as soon as she walk down from the stage.

Still a silent from them. “I’m going back to the hostel.”

End of flashback

 

 

“Well, I added more people to call me loser.” She sigh. Her tears started to brim without she realize it. She stop by at the park as she began to feel embarrassed to what just happen.

“Why did I ever agree to join them ? if I’m not going, things like this wouldn’t happen.” Pure tears drop through her cheeks.


“We’re sorry Krystal.” The three of her bestfriend suddenly showed up.

“We shouldn’t force you to join us.”

“We just thought that you might had some fun.”

“Yeah, you guys also started to feel that I’m lame, bored, nerd and .. whatever.” Krystal bitterly smile. “I know that. You guys didn’t tell me because you don’t want to hurt my feeling.”

“It’s okay. I am very used of friend leaving me. I understand.”

“No. Krystal. Don’t say such word.” Amber sit beside her.

“I love being your friend. Plus we never think of you that way. You are one of worth friend to keep.” Joy added.

“Well, I do think that you are boring sometime but it just because I want you to hang out more with us. Nothing else.” Seulgi word make them laugh.


“I’m sorry. I should have change because I can’t keep on reading. Maybe that’s why I keep losing friend because I didn’t spend much time with them.” Krystal agreed to seulgi.

“We love you just the way you are. Don’t bother about changing yourself.” The four of them group hugging to calm Krystal.

“Come on. Let’s get back to the hostel.”

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Wopss ! There she is, the first girl to reject

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter