Chapter 6

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey.” Kai turn himself around and saw Krystal stand right in front of him.

“Are you following me ?”

“No. I’m obviously not.” Krystal laugh.

“Weird. I just turn for like two minutes ago and you’re not here.”

“You sure you had enough rest huh ?” She shake her head. “Anyway, I’m here to give you this. I’ve finished it last week. Thought you might want some good advice since … you know.” She handed the book to Kai.

“You care about me ? Does that mean you like me too ?” he while grabbing the book.

“Nope, in your dream and you don’t like me.” she quickly denied it.


Before Kai could say anything, the other exo ‘Law’ member reach them. “Kai, suho said they wanted to eat outside. We’re going now.” They didn’t realize that Krystal is there.

“Why ? Ah I’m too lazy to walk out from the university.” Kai groaned.

“Hey, you’re Krystal right ?! How about you join us to lunch.” Baekhyun finally notice her, kai already got the smile on his face.

“Krystal ? Who’s Krystal ?” Chanyeol scratch his head.


“I remember you. You run away from us that night.” Sehun clicking his finger as he remembered. Kai laugh to her expression when sehun said that.

“Ah yes, I remember you now.” Kyungsoo nodding his head pointing at Krystal.

“So What do you say ? Join us ?” Kai smirk straight to her face as she hesitate to answer by seeing the anticipate faces from the member.


“Maybe lat … “

“You are not going to reject us for the second time right ? Come on, it just a simple lunch.” Baekhyun cut. “Yeah, sure. I’ll join but can I bring my friend along ? Only 3 of them.” She thought it might be awkward if she’s alone.

“They’re the fan of exo ?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes ! They admire you guys so much.” she excitedly clap thinking that she can bring them alone.

“It’s totally a no.” Chanyeol cut off her happy mood.

“You mean, obviously no.” Sehun added.

“Come on, let’s go. You will be okay, Kai’s here.” Krystal round her eyes, thinking that Kai maybe talk to baekhyun about her. She sharply glance at Kai.

“Okay, I’m hungry. Let’s move now.” Sehun suddenly push everyone to start walking including Krystal. She had no choice.

 

 

 

“What is this ? Some kind of fan service ? Guys, you know I don’t want to entertain any fangirl other than at the bistro.” Suho sigh when he saw the other member came with Krystal.


Krystal scoffed, she suddenly feel offensive. “Oh please, like I’m desperately want to join this lunch. I’m not your fangirl anyway. I don’t even know your name. Sorry but I’m going.” Before she could walk off, kai grab her arms.

“No. You’re joining us.” He shown her the sweet smile. “She’s my friend, not a fan as what you said.” Kai talk to suho.


Suho is in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter