Chapter 10

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The 5 of Exo Law member finished their class and walk straight to the campus cafeteria. They have two hours free before going for football training.

“Kai, when will you set up a lunch with Krystal and her friend again ?” Sehun suddenly ask.

“Why ? You like one of them ?”

“Not me. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo did.” He grab attention from the two of them.

“Sehun, stop it.”

“See ? They hide something from us.

“Seriously ? Which one ? Seulgi ? Joy ? or Amber ?” Kai round his eyes.

“I can’t believe that you trust this brat Oh Sehun.” Chanyeol jerking his face.

“Yeah right, why would I trust everything that you say. Hergh.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“I’m telling you the truth, ask Baekhyun !” Sehun try to convince Kai.

“No. Don’t involve me. Anyway, tomorrow is your birthday right ? I see no one grabbing you.” Baekhyun question makes the other three of them nods their head.

“Yet.” Kai said before sipping his drink.

“Baekhyun, what you ask for is already here.” Everyone look at Kyungsso direction, except for Kai.

 

Two tough man in black suit walk towards the 5 of them. “Mr Kim ask us to take you home now. He said that we can use our strength if ….. “

“There’s no need to explain that. I’ve been hearing the same s for the past two years.” Kai cut them. He take his bags and jacket with him.

“Please tell coach that I’m not feeling good today for not attending the training. And you guys are welcome tomorrow. Don’t be late.”

He walk off from s. The two bodyguard walk both of kai side, left and right. The members feel sympathy for Kai. Ever since he was born, his parent never let he does everything he want.

 

“Trust me, it looks really cool to walk and being guard with those 2 man in black suit but knowing the bitterness inside of it, nope. I’m better walk off alone.” Baekhyun talk while looking at the leaving Kai. So as the other member.

“Yeah. He got everything but sadly, no love from family.” Sehun added.

“We are his family remember ? Let’s just stay beside him so that he won’t feel that his alone.” Chanyeol tap Baekhyun shoulder after he said that. Kyungsoo just nod his head.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Hello ?”

“Krystal, I’m right in front of your building. Did you finish your class ?”

“Just finish it. I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Sorry !”

“No problem. Take your time. Don’t run okay.”

“Okay. Bye. Love you.” Krystal hang up the call and start to tide up her things.

 

“Your sister is here ?” Joy ask.

“Yeah, I have to go now.”

“We will miss you.” Seulgi pouts.

Krystal sweetly smile, she touched by her word. “It’s just 2 days anyway. I’ll be back on Monday.”

“Send my regards to Jessica.” Amber added.

“Okay. Bye girls !” Krystal quickly walk out from the class to reach her sister.

 

While she was on her way to Jessica’s, she saw Kai. But shockingly, he being guard with two man at his left and right side. She slow down her walk pace.

One of the man try to touch him on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter