Chapter 3

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Kai ?” Baekhyun head pop up behind the doors. Kai look up from reading the book. “Yes, baekhyun. What is it ?”

“Are you busy ?” He walk in the room and sit at the empty chair.

“Nope. Just reading. Why ?”

“Nothing. Just getting bored. Chanyeol’s out to his parent’s house so got no partner for gaming.” Kai smirk. He know baekhyun is trying to lure him.

“Just said that you want to play games with me.” His eye smile fully shown when Kai said that.

“Alright. Let’s go.” The two of them move to games room.

 

 

“What ?! I lose again ! Ergh.” Kai laugh when baekhyun groaning. “You ask me to play with you right ? So I played.”

“Never mind. Where is everyone anyway ? It’s almost 6 and they didn’t reach home yet. We got show tonight.”

“You nag like a mom Baekhyun. They’ll be home soon, don’t worry.”


“Ah. I forgot to ask you something.”

“What ?”

“About the girl who reject to sing with us the other day, What was her name again ?”

“Krystal. Why ?”

“Ah. Krystal. Did you know her ?”

“No. I don’t.”

“You sure ? You seem to know her. She called you the Harry Potter boy and why is that ? Come on Kai.” He raised his eyebrow few times, teasing Kai.

Kai laugh. “Seriously. I don’t know her. We met at the library and she kinda talk to me because of my Harry Potter book.”

“I see.” Baekhyun smirking.

“What’s that smirking supposed to mean ?”

“You totally into her don’t you ?”

“What ?! No way.” Kai denied.

“Stop lying. I know you. You never make the first move unless you really want it.”

“No. I did not.”

 

“You did not what ?” Kyungsoo suddenly appeared with Chanyeol.

Kai and Baekhyun jolt from their sit. “You scared the out of me !” Baekhyun cursed. “How come I didn’t hear anything that you coming home ?”

“Because you’re too busy having a deep talk. Don’t want to share with us ?” Chanyeol grinned asking for them to tell him, so did Kyungsoo.


Kai and Baekhyun glance to each other. “I need to shower.” Kai make his first move to get out from this situation.

“Me too. And you two should also wash yourself. We got show tonight.” Baekhyun step out from the games room.

“What’s with this two huh ?” Kyungsoo scratch his head.

“I don’t know but you want to play some games ?” Kyungsoo expression changed to boring grimace. “Play by yourself. I need to shower too.” just like that, Chanyeol is left alone.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Krystal ?! What are you doing here ?” Amber got shock as soon as she saw her. She was waiting for Joy and Seulgi to come out from their hostel.

“Are you guys going to the bistr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter