Chapter 21

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mr. Kim, the thing you ask for is ready but there’s something shocking that you might not believe it.” His worker pass him the thick envelope.

He read the document with calm at first but slowly crushing his eyebrow. “What is this trash ?! Don’t try to play with me !”

“It’s the truth sir. We confirm it with the expert too. About 4 people claim it positive and already acknowledge it. We also get to contact with the doctor whose in charge for her operation.”

Mr. Kim had his lips tremble. He keep on reading the details.

“Bring Kim Jongin here !!” He bang the table loudly.

 

 

~.~

 

 

Exo member ended their class at 4 and decided to hang out at the campus café for some refreshment. They’ve been really busy especially Law student. They have a lot of cases to study.

“I feel like we’re sleeping in the court for the past few weeks.” Chanyeol stretch his arm.

“Well we will be going to court for real next week so what’s new ?” Sehun added.

“Court ? Next week ? Wow, it’s not easy to be a Law student.” Jongdae ask.

“Yeah, case study. We’re not at the campus for the whole week.”Kyungsoo answered him.

“Ah. I miss my Krystal already. Not going to see her for the whole week ? man.”

“Me too.” Chanyeol making everyone look at him.

“Err, me too – who ?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

“Joy, obviously.” Kyungsoo again.

“Cheer up guys. We'll be having 2 weeks of midterm break after that.” Sehun remind them about the midterm holiday to bright them up.

 

Suho suddenly receive a phone call which make the other look at him, well some of them. “Uh, It’s Mr. Jin.” All eyes on him.
It’s quite a long conversation he had with Mr. Jin and it seems serious. Kai nudge Sehun’s elbow signing what happen but he just shrugged without saying any words.

“I’m sorry Mr. Jin. I try to make it happen. Anything I will just give you a call.” He hung up.

 

“What happen ?”

“Something serious ?” They shoot question to Suho and he sigh.

“Guys. Mr. Jin need our help. He need us to perform again. Said that his business slowly ruin ever since we stopped performing. He basically will cover the sales on the weekdays with the sales he got when we performed but now, there’s no cover.” Suho long explanation.

“Well we have conflicts too. We are protecting our friends.” Lay protest.

“But Mr. Jin help us a lot.” Everyone nods when Minseok said that. They stay silent thinking on how to help Mr. Jin.

 

“I have a very simple solution.” Kai smile.

“You want us to perform without you right ?” Baekhyun know right away and he nods.

“But I’m not backing out from Exo, don’t worry.” He added before they opposed. “You guys continue to perform and I’ll join when we find the solution for my problem. Plus don’t you guys want to help Mr. Jin. I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter