Chapter 26

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three days of peace for Kai because he been surround with people he love and calm place like this. He almost lose them 3 days before when his dad decide to send him off from Seoul. They spend their midterm break together with Krystal too.

“Hey guys, how about we do some farming thing ? I’ve walk around the house and there’s a garden at the back.” They turn to Jongdae weirdly.

“You are so girly.” Sehun said. “Yaa ! Farming isn’t girl thingy you spoilt rich brat.” Jongdae mock him back. “Yaish stop with the spoilt rich title okay. This is why I hate that everything is reveal.” Sehun jerking his face. The boys give him that title since his the most brat in the group.

“Suho’s fault.” Baekhyun added. “Hey, Sehun is already brat before everything is reveal.” Suho quickly defense himself, making the other laugh except for Sehun.

“Alright, let’s go now. I’ll go ask the maid to bring the equipment.” Kyungsoo end his laugh. “Wait, going where may I know ?” Sehun asked. “To farming. My parent used to clean it up but no one do it now. So I think Jongdae’s idea is good since we got nothing to do.”

Everyone stand from their sit and ready to leave to the garden. “Seriously ? We’re farming now ? I don’t get a vote to stop this ?” Sehun again.

“You babbling too much Oh Sehun. You the only one who disagree.” Krystal take out her hand to help him get up. “Yaa ! You’re using my girlfriend. Take that hands off.” Kai widen his eyes.

“Dude ! She’s the one who offer me.” Sehun scoffed.

 

 

Villa’s garden full with the boys for the next 30 minutes. They clean up the mess from every pots and the dead leaves that fall. Everyone enjoy doing this except for Sehun, he keep whining for the whole 30 minutes.

“Uh, it’s my dad.” Krystal excitedly pick up the call while Kai has stop his work. Her smile slowly faded when she didn’t get to say anything. “Yeah, his here. Is everything okay ?” Krystal got her eyes to Kai. “Okay, I’ll pass to him.”

“Kai, my dad want to talk with you.” Kai save himself from sighing, not to make it obvious. He reach her phone with smile and walk out from the garden.

 

“Do you have to make it obvious ? She’ll ask me – “

“Your dad.” Mr. Jung cut him. “His crazily looking for you. He even barged to my house because he thought you’re here.” Kai round his eyes.

“Did he ask for Krystal ?”

“He did. He suspect that Krystal ran off with you but I manage to deny it by saying Krystal is out with her friends. I don’t think he believe me anyway.” It a silent from Kai.

“Kai, wherever you are, stay safe. Take care of Krystal too. I’m sure he’ll not giving up until he found you. You need to prepare yourself.”

“O – okay. Thanks for informing me.” He hang up the call. His feet slowly walk in the garden and makes everyone turn to him.


“You okay ?” Lay asked.

“My dad – “ Baekhyun suddenly came with hard panting cutting Kai from talking further.


“Guys ! My mom call and said there’s someone looking for me. The way she describe the guy is more likely your dad’s people Kai. I’m sure he already started to search for you.”

“What did my dad told you ?” Krystal turn to Kai.

“Baekhyun is not the only one that he look for, you too. Your dad told me that my dad come to your house looking for me.” Kai explain.

“How did he even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter