Chapter 11

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai walk out from the bathroom while ruffling his wet hair with the small towel. He proceed to take his phone and straightly open the picture he received last night.

Her fluff cheek blush and it curved because she was smiling brightly, her eyes turn to small shaped make it look even cute. Kai smile to himself.

“Such a healer.” He make the picture as his phone lock screen and home screen. He check all the messages from Exo who wished his birthday make him smile even wider.

Satisfied to that, he put the phone in his grey sweatpants pocket.

He just wear something simple while walking downstairs, plain white tshirt, grey sweatpants and his blowy short hair. Simple enough to make girls fall for him.

He saw that everyone is busy for his birthday dinner party tonight. Looking around with his snob grimace.


“Morning Mr Jongin. Should I prepare the breakfast for you ? Everyone already take their breakfast, except you.” 40 years old maid named Risya counter him.

“I want it if you accompany me, it’s boring to eat alone.” Kai sweetly smile. Risya is one of the closest maid to Kai. He been really comfortable with her presence as she gave him the feel of a mother’s love.

Risya also know how Kai is different from everyone in this house. “Since your family isn’t home for now so I’ll eat with you.” Risya smile back. Kai’s family would insult him if they know Kai was eating with the maid.


She proceed to prepare him the breakfast as Kai take a sit. “It’s been so long since the last time you’re home.” Risya talk while serving the breakfast.

“Sorry that I left you alone but this isn’t my home.” Kai reply while munching the food.

“I know. It’s okay. How was your study ?” She change the topic.

“I’m smart so it’s boring to tell you same thing all over again.” Kai show his proud grimace.

“You look happier than before. Come on, tell me who is she.” Kai quickly take his phone out from his pocket, unlock his phone and pass it to her.

“She’s beautiful.” Risya proudly smile.

“Of course she’s beautiful, she’s mine.” Showing his proud grimace again.

“She’s coming tonight ?” Kai lower down his proud face, just bitterly smile.

“No. I’m not ready to show her how mess is my family. I don’t want her to be worried.”

 

“Risya ! Who ask you to sit together with Jongin ! Get off to the kitchen before I change my mind and kicked you out !” Kai’s dad suddenly appear and it make Risya jolt from her sit.

“I’m sorry sir, please excuse me.” Kai throw his spoon loudly to his plate as Risya walk off him, he pissed off that his breakfast being disturb.

 

“You are such ungrateful child I’ve ever had. What if people saw you were eating with the maid ? This is so embarrassing.” The whole Kim’s family gather at the living room.

Kai hug himself, not looking at his dad. “Jongin ! Do you hear me ?!” The maids around who are busy with the preparation for tonight glancing at the relax Kai.

His dad has turn into half tiger but he still ignore him. “Don’t mess up tonight or else I won’t let you go back to your friend.” Kai look up to give him a sharp gaze.

He get up from his seat, facing his dad. “You never saw me gone crazy right ? Don’t make me. If you ever did that, get ready to face the real Kim Jongin. Stay out of my school life and my friend.” Kai look straight to his eyes without feeling a bit of fear. His lips tremble while talking. Kai is the only one who dare to talk down like that to his dad. Not even his older brother and sister.

Kai walk away from everyone to his room upstairs. He throw himself to his bed and quickly look at her picture. He heavily sigh.

 

 

~.~

 

 

Jung’s family arrived at the big mansion that fill with reputable people. Krystal link her arm with her dad. “What occasion are we attending tonight ?” she ask him.

“Son of my friend’s birthday. His son is very handsome if you don’t know.” Jessica and Krystal look at each other.

“Honey, don’t try to pair up my daughter with your business friend. They’re not for sale.” Her mom cut in making the three of them la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter