Chapter 17

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s Sunday and Exo member are all busy with their report and assignment. They don’t have the study room because they usually gather at the living room or they just do it in their room. Kai is the only one who stay in his room. Ever since breakfast, he lock himself up.

“What to eat for lunch huh ?” Sehun yawn and stretch his body. They are really serious when it comes to study.

“Err, hello ?” No one answered him. “Great. Should I just cook for me only ?”

“Can we just order a delivery food. I’m too tired to cook.” Kyungsoo finally react, he also stretch his body.

“Pizza please !” Baekhyun shout from the corner table.

“Call ! I’m suddenly craving for pizza.” Chanyeol move his attention from his MacBook.

When they’re busy choosing what to order, someone press the alarm door. “Aik, we didn’t even order it yet.” Sehun said and baekhyun smack his head with the pillow. “I’ll go get it.”

 

Baekhyun pressed the intercom button. “Yes, who is it ?”

“Baekhyun.”

“Krystal ?!” Baekhyun quickly give her access to pass the gate. He open the door for her. “Wow, that’s a lot.” As soon as he open the door, Krystal was seen carrying few boxes of pizza and some additional snacks.

“A little help please.”

“Kai ask you to come ?” As he help her carrying the thing.

“No. He didn’t know that I’m coming. I just need to see him, he sound real bad last night.”

“Really ? hmm. Good decision. He lock up himself since breakfast this morning. Come in.” Baekhyun hold the door for her and close it after she fully step in.

 

 

“Guys ! Today is our lucky day.” Their eyes widen as they saw Krystal beside baekhyun. He raise both of his hand which carrying the food.

“Woohoo ! Just in time for lunch !” Sehun cheered.

“You bought a lot.” Chanyeol amazed.

“Well, I know that I’m feeding bunch of hungry boys so that’s why. It’s my treat anyway. I hope I didn’t interrupt your study time.” As the living room fill with books and paper.

“No. Definitely not. Thank you Krystal. I’ll go get the plate and glass.” Minseok said. Jongdae and Sehun follow him to give a help.

“Don’t forget the spoon too !” Suho shout.


“Why are you guys so loud thi … Krystal ?!” Kai widen his eyes. He just walk out from the corner of the way to his room. He heard the member suddenly chattering from the silent so he want to know what’s going on and only to see Krystal with them.

“Wait. You don’t know Krystal is here ? I thought you’re the one who ask her to come.” Chanyeol scrunched his eyebrow.

“I told him that I will come but he didn’t believe me so that’s why his in the shocking state now. Surprise.” Krystal lied but still flash her sweet smile to him.

“I bet you hungry.”Baekhyun welcome him with the pizza.

“Come here.” She tap the empty space beside her.

Kai walk forward but he didn’t sit beside her, he quickly grab her wrist instead. He pulled Krystal up and make her walk with to his room. The other just giving a blank grimace to each other.

 

 

“Do you have to come in time like this ?!” He raise his voice and Krystal jolt.

“In time like this ? Like what ? Are you okay ?” She still manage to cover her shocked face.

“I just need some time alone, can you please understa ….”

“I asked you ! Are you okay ?!” It’s time for Krystal to raise her voice.

“You’ve been keeping secret from me Kai ! I asked you for so many time because I was worried about you. You ever think about how hurt I am that you’ve been keeping something from me. What am I to you ?!”

“I already know about your dad threatening you to take you away from your friends and from me.” His eyes widen.

“How did you kn …” Kai st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter