Chapter 5

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal stop her step when saw her reading spot at the park already been sit by him, Kai. She walk forward and sit beside him. Kai turn for like two times, he does not believe that Krystal bring herself up to him.


“Krystal ? Is this really you ?” He closed the book.

“Then what ? I’m a ghost ?” Kai laugh.

“Yes. I thought that you really are a ghost.”

“This is my spot if you don’t know.” Krystal give him a sharp glance.

“Seriously ? This is my favorite spot.” Kai denied her.

“Oh please, this seat is always empty at all time. Students here also know that this seat is for the nerdy Krystal. See the even wrote it right here.” She show him some immature writing. It stated as ‘Loser Krystal’.

Kai smile, he kinda impressed to how strong Krystal can be when she read such harsh comment about her.


“I believe this is yours if it stated as ‘Pretty Krystal’ until then I consider this is Krystal Jung’s property.” Her heart flutter.

“How did you know my full name ?”

“Well, I did some research and there is the thing called internet so yeah.” Krystal shut , she’s been thinking about her friends thought about Kai liking her. It doesn’t make any sense to her when she compare herself to him.

“So, are you coming tonight ?” Kai snap her thoughts away.

“Where ?”

“The bistro. It has been a week since we last performed. We’ve been busy with all the assignment and group discussion so that’s why.” Kai explain.

“How did you manage to do lots of thing at the same time ? I mean, study Law is already tough. You got part time job at night, to be the SNU Idol. You manage to spend the time by finishing al this thick books. And you also did some sports activity. Are you even a human ?” Kai chuckles.

“I never know that you knew so much about me.” he .

“No. I’m not. My friend talks a lot about you so that’s why.” She cover herself.


“I like doing all of the things you’ve said maybe that’s the reason I don’t feel any hardship.” Krystal nod her head.

“What books are you reading now ?” she change the topic.

“The third book of Maze Runner.” He show it to her.

“Ah. You just start read it ? I’ve finish all of it, even already forgot how the story line is.” Showing off to Kai. He just scoffed looking at the brat Krystal.


“What about you ?”

“I don’t what to read now. Saw this book at the bookstore yesterday. It’s about poems and quotes of the life. Thought that it will give some motivation and inspiration so I bought it. It’s actually good, I just started reading it.”

Kai took the book from her hand. He explore page by page while nodding his head. “Lend it to me once you’ve done.”

“Sure.” She smile. While Kai was checking the book content, Krystal explore hi side view. She thought that he looks so cool seating at the park like this while reading the book.

It’s hard for her to find a guy that shares the same interest with her.


“You just couldn’t take your eyes off me huh ?” Kai talks while still have the focus on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter