Chapter 24

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai woke up to the loud sound outside of his room, his eyes wide awake and realize that his room is empty. It’s dark outside, only the bedroom light accompany him in the empty room. He run towards his study table and open up the drawer one by one. “Damn it !” Banging the table.. His looking for his mom’s last letter for him.

Come to think about it, his dad already take everything that related to his mom from him. He probably lose the photo album of her too since the guard already take all of his thing out of Exo’s place. He sigh as he walk himself to the window and only to see there’s about 10 guards monitoring around the house.

“Mom, please help me.”

 


The door clicked and one of the guard showed up. He slowly close the door before turning to the helpless Kai. “What again ?” The guard stand still when Kai fiercely ask him.

“Don’t just stand there like a freaking statue. I’m not running away. Get out.”

“Kid, come here please.” It’s his first time hearing the guard called him like that. The other will address him as Mr. and he seems friendly. He guide Kai to the bathroom then open up the window.

“Wait, what are you doing ?” Kai suddenly feels weird.

The guard didn’t answer him but massaging Kai’s body and he hum. “I think you can jump from here.” Kai dropped his jaw.

“Grip on this rope and slowly go down, there’s a small way for you to get out from here. No guard so you don’t have to be worried. That way lead you to small gate and there’s car waiting to pick you up.”

“You still didn’t answer my question.” Kai with his blank stares.

“I’m helping to get you out from here. Unless if you want to stay. Change to this black t-shirt, you wearing white and it’s too exposing.” He throw the t-shirt to Kai and check outside while Kai changing his cloth.


“Who send you anyway ?”

“The 8 dork and the very best friend of yours.” Kai smile. “One last thing – “ The guard covered his head with black snapback. “Good luck.” 

“Thanks. I owe you.” And with that Kai slip down slowly using the rope out of his room. He landed on the ground and quickly walk to the way the guard told him just now. He try to find the car that wait for him when he succeed to get out from the house.


“Kai.” He heard someone whispering his name for about 3 to 4 times. He look around and saw Baekhyun head pop up from one of the car. “Over here.” Kai quickly run towards the car. They speed up as soon as Kai safely in.

 

“How did you guys manage to hired one of the guard ?! That’s amazing ! And I miss you guys so much !” One of his arm landed around Baekhyun’s shoulder and the other hand taps Sehun and Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol is the one who’s driving.

“You should thank Suho. His dad got something with this guarding company and he knew some of the worker which he used to address them as uncle. So you’re lucky.” Baekhyun explain.

“But how did he know the company ?”

“Well, they barged our place earlier to get your things. That’s when Suho know and straightly contact his dad.” Chanyeol answered.

“Where’s the other ? I’m sorry for making thing inconvenient.” Kai sigh.

“They’re waiting for us at Kyungsoo’s parent house. What happen anyway ? The guard is everywhere and we can’t even reach you through anything.” Sehun said.

“My dad has gone crazy. I’m lucky that you guys come to save me tonight because I’m not here anymore for the next day. His t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter