Chapter 15

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a week after Krystal slept at Exo’s house. She’s back home this weekend, spending good time with her family before she get busy.

“Dad, can I ask you something ?”

“Yeah, sure.” Mr. Jung sweetly smile.

“Are you close with Mr. Kim ? The one that we attend his son’s birthday dinner.”

“You mean your friend’s birthday, Kim Jongin ?”

“Yes but I don’t want to talk about Kai right now.”

“What ? Don’t tell me that you are interested with his dad ?!” Krystal round her eyes.

“Oh my god, daddy ! It’s not like that.” She hug herself, sulking.

“Okay, I’m just joking. What do you want to know ? I’m not that close with him but, I know most of his story.”

“Which is ?”

“You tell me what you want to know first.”

“All of it.” Mr. Jung scrunched his eyebrow, feel weird at what his daughter wanted to know.

“I don’t get it. Why princess ?”

“Hmm. Don’t laugh when I tell you this. Promise ?” Mr. Jung nod together with his sincere smile.

“Well, I like Kai. His different and he treat me really well. But his dad is a disturbance to his happiness. I want him to be happy.”

“For what I know, Mr. Kim is always strict when it comes to his son and daughter’s life. He wanted them to be exact like him. I heard some story from him long time ago, said that one of his son are too immersed in performing art not law. It give him headache.”

“That’s Kai if you want to know.” Krystal told him right away.

“Ah. I see but his majoring Law now. What’s the problem ?”

“Kai told me that he had a deal with his dad. He’ll study Law as what his dad want and will give him the best result. In return, his dad have to let him do anything that he want. It’s vice versa if Kai failed or something like that.”

“But now his dad turn it upside down. Kai only have his friend in his life. He never get to feel the love from his family.”

“And ?” Mr. Jung being curious.

“His dad threat to take him to study abroad and get away from all his bestfriend including me if he still insist to perform at the bistro.”

“Wait, perform at the bistro ? You mean Kai already get that far ?”

“Yeah. Kai and his friend or Exo, that’s what people call them, they perform at the small bistro near to SNU every Saturday night.”

“No wonder his dad make that kind of decision. I may not know his dad too close but I know his one of the people who think that pride is the most important than everything.”


“What else do you know ?”

“He didn’t tell you yet huh ?”

“Tell me what ?” Krystal being all curious.

“About his mom.” She shook her head, waiting for her dad to continue his story.

“From what you told me about Kai, he have a lot in common with his mom. Kind, humble and like to help people around. They does not care about their status.”

“Seriously ? But the day when we went to his birthday dinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter