Chapter 20

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Morning dad.” Krystal walk downstairs giving her dad the sweetest smile.

“You’re late and missed breakfast.” Mr. Jung put down the newspaper that his been reading.

“I know. I’m going now.” She proceed to kiss his check before leaving.

“Where are you going ?”

“Class. As usual.” She feel weird.

“Aren’t you forgetting something ?”

“Forgetting what ? Dad, stop teasing me.”

Mr. Jung chuckle. “You have appointment with Dr. Yoon today.” Krystal blink her eyes for like 10 second.

“Ah right ! I totally forgot about that. Sorry.”

“I know that you are all healthy and fine now but I still want you to get your medical checkup every 3 month. I’m still worried.” She blushed.

“Yeah I know. I didn’t object any of it. Let’s go now. I’ll give a call to Amber about this.”

 

~.~

 

 

Mr. Jung waiting for Krystal to do all the medical test at the VIP waiting area. He been such a supportive dad when he never miss to accompany Krystal for her medical checkup.

“Jung In sung ? Is that you ?” He turn around when someone called his name.

“Uh, Kim Min Soo ! It’s been a long time.” The two old man shared hugs.

“The last time we saw each other at my son’s birthday dinner right ?”

“Right. What are you doing here ?”

“Well, I’m getting older so had to see my doctor so frequent. You’re here for the same reason too ?”

“No. Accompany my daughter. Somehow I feel like I want to replace her for this. She still young yet have to monitor her health closely.” Mr. Jung long explanation.

“Ah. She had operation in the past am I right ?”

“Yeah. I almost lost her.” Mr. Jung shook his head reminding the times he used to cry a lot because of his beloved daughter.

“I know how it feels like.” Mr. Kim tap his shoulder. He suddenly remember the story Krystal told him about Kai relationship with his dad. He thought that did Mr. Kim actually feel the lost when he being such an awful dad to his son.


“Mr. Jung ?” The nurse cut his thought making the two old man turn to her.

“Ms. Krystal have done her test so Dr. Yoon need you inside.” She smile.

“I guess I have to go now. Good to see you.” They hug before Mr. Jung leave the VIP waiting area.

 

“Hmm maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter