Chapter 30

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hi guys. We’re back. I mean I’m back.” The small audience cheer when it’s Kai turn to talk. Exo is back with 9 member on the stage. This is going to be their last stage since they’ve done with the final and on their last year.

Kai and his dad has finally reconcile as real family. His dad and his step mother divorce in a good way as Mr. Kim really had no feeling for her. So Kai is living with only his dad in the house. Krystal has been part of their family too. She visit Mr. Kim for like every week.

His relationship with Krystal has become stronger and they fall harder to each other as the day passed. Mr. Kim hiatus from his work field for a month after the truth reveal but he is now back to be the professional lawyer as before.

 

“It’s sad to know that this is our last stage. We wanted to thank Mr. Jin who’s always give us support. Without him we wouldn’t be popular like this. I’m not complementing myself right ?” The audience laugh to Sehun’s word.

“So this last song is a self-composed song from us. Lay and Chanyeol is in charge for the music arrangement meanwhile for the lyrics, we all did it together. It’s called ‘Don’t Go.” Suho explain.

“Before we start, I want to dedicate this song to the person I love the most. Although we face hard time for such long time but we still manage to ended up being together. Please cheer for my dad.” Kai get up and point to his dad.


“I love you, dad. Thank you for everything. You mean the world to me.”

“Woohoo. Give it up for Kai’s dad !” Baekhyun adding more reaction. Kai walk down from the stage to give his dad a hug. Krystal widely smile while clapping her hand watching the scene. The music played and they sing it beautifully.

 

 

“I can’t believe I’m watching my son singing on the stage.” Mr. Kim talk to Krystal. Exo has ended their show and was thanking the Bistro staff. The new band is now performing. “His good right ?” Mr. Kim nod.

“Do you come here often, I mean seeing him performing ?”

“Yeah, every time.”

“I’m envy.” Mr. Kim cutely said that and Krystal softly chuckles. “Eyy, I’m the one who should be envy with you. He dedicate that beautiful self-composed song for you.”

“Yes, you should be jealous.” And the both of them laugh. Exo member soon join the two of them. They spend their last night as a SNU student. “I’m going to miss you guys performing.” Krystal said since she got another one semester to graduate.


“The new band sounds good too.” Lay jammed to the song, along with Chanyeol. “I’m sure they will got more support than us. They’re all handsome too.”

“Kids, handsome definition from Krystal is always me.” Mr. Kim jokes. He blend so well with the boys. Exo member also comfortable hanging out with him even with the large gap of age. Mr. Kim seem to be so sporting and understanding.

“Krystal, let’s get marry now. My dad will snatch you away from me if I hold it longer.” Kai said.

“Call. I’m afraid that I might fall in love with him too.” Krystal continue with the jokes and they laugh. Kai already strangle her neck.


“Excuse me.” Their conversation has been disturb by someone. “Yes ?” All eyes on him. “I’m sorry to disturb you but let me introduce myself. I’m Shim Jae won, one of the performing director from SM Entertainment. This is my card.” Suho received it since his the closest.

“I saw your performance before this and tonight happen to be my lucky day to see you guys performing again. I would like to offer you to join me in SM. You don’t have to go through the audition since I already know how good you guys are. So if you are interested, call me anytime. I’m sorry again to disturb your bonding time. I have to go now. Nice meeting all of you.” They bow to each other before he left.

 

“So ?” Krystal is the one questioning. “I’m not joining. Sorry.” Kai said calmly. Mr. Kim turn to look at him. “I’m not going to object if you want to join it. I will support you. SM is one of the largest entertainment company and my son here is very talented so why not.”

“Dad, if it isn’t obvious, I’m a lawyer now and I got company to manage.” Kai gain wide smile from the other.

“Yeah, I’m struggling to graduate as a degree holder. Not going to waste my hard work.” Baekhyun added. “Maybe I should try signing in as a composer.” Lay suddenly said. He seems interested.

“Yeah, you and Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter