Chapter 7

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“This address seem really familiar, it’s near to my house. Krystal live within my neighborhood. How coincidence is this ?” Kai babbling to himself when he read the address given by amber.

He quickly took the step to his car and soon drive as fast as he can to see Krystal. About an hour of driving, he finally saw his neighborhood. “Long time no see.” He put on the gps application to find Krystal’s house area.

Kai lowly drive by following the gps while looking around, he wanted to remember the way to her house. “She’s kinda loaded though.” As he saw big mansion is everywhere, speak for himself too since he came from the really rich Kim’s family.


“You have reach your destination.” Signing from the gps application.


He look around the house, try to search for the number but suddenly saw ‘Jung’s Property’ signage. “I’m sure this is her house.” He stop the car engine and get off from the car.

 

“Yes young boy, who are you looking for ?” The suddenly showed up at the gate before Kai could press the bell button.

“I’m looking for Krystal. Krystal Jung.” He politely bow and sweetly smile.

“Ah. Ms Krystal just go out half an hour ago. Sorry.”


“Jay ! Who’s coming ?” Kai heard a soft voice and then saw one beautiful girl walk from the main door. Kai still stand outside of the close gate.

“He’s looking for Ms Krystal.” Jay told her when she had her eyes to Kai.

“Are you … perhaps .. Kai ?” the girl ask him.

“Yes. I’m Kai, her friend. I’m sorry that I have to come to your place but I can’t reach her by her contact number.” He bow again with his sweet smile.

The smirking by looking straight to him, he feel awkward. “Come inside.” She give sign for the maid to open then gate.

“Wait ..”

“I’m sure you got lots of question about Krystal. Right ?” She cut him. Kai got no choice but to follow her step.

 

 

 

They sit near to the swimming pool, he look around the house and it make him miss his own house. “I’m Jessica. Her older sister.” The thought is snap away by Jessica sudden intro.

“Thought so, you look like her a bit.”

“A bit ? Means I’m not as beautiful as Krystal huh ?” Kai chuckles.

“She told you about me ?”

“Of course, I’m her soulmate anyway.” Kai can only replied it with his smile. “So I heard that you’re being admired by lots of girl at the campus.” Jessica break the awkwardness.

“No. Only at the Bistro. We doing it more like because of our passion in music, we didn’t chase any fame. Well, it’s coincidence that we good at it and own the handsome face so ….” She laugh as she know what his trying to say.

“Yeah I’ve seen him infornt of me now, lucky that I’m old enough if not, I’ll probably going crazy too.” its Kai turn to laugh.

“So, tell me what so special about Krystal that you fall for her ?” his grimace change, slowly blink his eyes.

“it’s not like what you think, I sincerely want to friend with her but …. “

“You are not going to make this kind of effort if you don’t really care about her.” She cut him. “No one ever been to this house except for her three bestfriend. No one know that she came from the rich family.”

“I’m sure if anyone know, they’re probably want to be friend with my sister just because she’s rich. I know, I’m kinda showing off to you about my family level but you seems pretty surprise when you first saw krystal live in this such big mansion.”

“I saw you from your first reach to this house, from the upstairs. My point is, I don’t like fake people using my sister for their own good.” Jessica seems angry when she talk to him.


“Someone used to did that to Krystal, am I right ?” he finally speak up.

“Krystal is too kind, too innocence. She accept everything until people get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter