Chapter 16

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I need you guys in the living room now. There’s something important that I want to tell.” Kai send a message to Exo group chat. His already in the living room all by himself. Soon, one by one of Exo member coming down from upstairs. 

“What’s up ?”

“What is with that face ?”

“Are you okay ?”

They threw question as they gather around the living room. Baekhyun can feel that Kai want to talk about what his dad has remind him the other day. He’s worried for his decision.


“So here is the thing … I know that you guys will get upset about this but I have to do it.” Kai sigh.

“Do what ?” Suho asked.

“I want to back out from Exo, I’m not going to perform at the bistro with you guys anymore.”

“What ?!” Sehun fast reaction. The other already have their eyes wide looking at Kai.

“What are you talking about ? Exo wouldn’t be Exo without you.” Chanyeol said.

“I just have to do it or else …”

“Tell us what is the reason, why are you making this sudden decision ?” Kyungsoo cut his talk.

“Do you have problem with one of us ? If yes, we should settle it here. There’s no way you backing out from Exo if there weren’t any big issue.” Lay added.

“Guys, let him talk and explain first.” Baekhyun shut everyone before they ask him any question further. Kai look at him and he nods.

“I can’t afford to lose all of you. You guys mean so much to me.” He try to prevent himself from crying.


“Kai, what is actually happening ?” Chanyeol can feel that his in pain.

“My dad. He asked me to stop doing this Exo thingy or else … you know my dad, he’ll do anything to make me bow at him including taking you guys away from me.” The member are all speechless now.

“He also want to drag Krystal if I still didn’t follow what he want. In other words, he’ll take my happiness away from me.”

“So you just going to agree with that ?” Sehun feel upset.

“What choice do I have ?”

“We got your back in whatever you do but backing out from Exo is something that I didn’t imagine you would do. You love dancing, you love singing so much.” Baekhyun said.

“That’s why I ask, what choice do I have ?”

“From what you said, your dad will take us away from you. Please explain further.” Minseok break out from the silent.

“He will sent me to study abroad, full guarded. I didn’t get to see you guys, Krystal and didn’t get to perform. Ever again. So any idea ?”

“You know we will always stick with ‘we got your back’ word. We will do anything to stop your dad. He wouldn’t dare to touch us or even Krystal right ?” Jongdae speak up.

“I don’t know. He warn me that he have eyes everywhere and don’t test him. He meant every word that he said. I don’t want risking anyone just to fulfill my passion.”

“Until we get the solution, Exo will not gonna perform. We don’t want to do it without you.” Sehun word make everyone nods and agree.

“You might not performing until the end because there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter