Chapter 4

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The shows end and Exo is thanking everyone that come. Kai saw Krystal and her friends are leaving the bistro. He bow and get off from the stage. He use back door to reach Krystal.

“Krystal !” The four of the turn around and round their eyes.

Kai reach them and funny thing is, they froze and blankly look at Kai. “Can I borrow your phone for a second ? Had to make emergency call.”

Still a silent from them, krystal manage to take out her phone and pass to Kai. He was doing something on her phone.


“Here you go. Thanks a lot.” Kai pass it back to her.

“You didn’t even make a call.” Krystal stop him from walking away.

“You are really one in the million kind of girl.” He smile. Amber, Seulgi and Joy are already smiling. “You got what I mean ? Thanks for bringing her anyway.” Kai talk to the three of them, bow and soon left.

“Wait, I don’t understand.” Before one of them could explain to her. She got a text message alert.

 

-Harry Potter-

“Thanks for lending me your phone.”

 

“Still want us to explain it to you ?” Amber talks, they saw Kai’s message too.

“Why ?” She clearly don’t understand.

“Oh my god ! He likes you !” Joy grab both of her arms.

“Seriously ?” She questioned it again. Amber slap her forehead, Seulgi sigh and Joy biting her lips for defensing herself from cursing.

“Let’s just … go back to the hostel okay.”

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Krystal !” Kai bang his back at the locker when Krystal suddenly showed up infront of him. “Are you trying to kill me ?”

“Yes.” Short answer from her and making Kai laugh.

“Why ?”

“Stop texting me.”

“Why ?” Kai with his why again.

“You ask me why ? You’ve been disturbing my life since the day you got my number.” Krystal show up his furious grimace.

“Why again ? I’ve been disturbing your life ? Are you sure ?” Kai smile.

“Oh my god, Can you stop smiling ?” he turn the smile to smirk.

“You like me don’t you ?” Krystal scoffed.

“Please, I don’t have time for that.” jerking her face. “This is my last warning, stop texting me.” Kai grab her hand before she walk off from him.

“Hey !”

“Okay sorry.” Kai got his hand up like he being arrest by the police. “I just want to be your friend. Is that wrong ? Plus you like books, me too. We share the same hobby so I thought it would be fun.”


Krystal shut herself, she’s been thinking inside. “Fine. But.” Kai sigh when Krystal want to put a terms to their friendship.

“Stop with the ‘Good morning’, ‘Goodnight’ messages. Urgh.” Kai laugh.

“Understood.”

“Got to go now. Bye.”


“You weird. Every girls in SNU try to be friend with exo member which is me but you ask me to stop being friendly with you. You’re different and I like it.” He watch Krystal as she leaving for her class.

 

 

~.~

 

 


“So, any story about Kai ?” Joy arched her eyebrow few times.

“Oh, I confront him today just to warn him not to text me again. It’s annoying.” Seulgi spit her drinks.

“You what ?!” She’s widen her eyes. Amber already burst into laugh. “I didn’t do anything wrong anyway, why are you guys always on exo’s side ?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Please. Tell me how to be you, how to be Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter