Chapter 19

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Morning beautiful.” Kai put his arm around her shoulder as she was walking alone to her class. “Hey, you look happy.” She met his eyes.

“Of course I am, I get to see you first thing this morning.”

“You mean, you close your eyes all the way from your house and open it when you saw me huh ?” She .

“Did you believe me when I said yes ?”

“Of course not.” Kai laugh to her answer.

“They still want to reject the offer ?” She suddenly asked.

“Well, they love me so much so you know.”

“You are so lucky to have them as you friends.”

“You are lucky too.”

“Because ?” She already know the answer but hearing his cheesy word made her day so she still ask.

“Because you have me as your boyfriend. You know that everyone is jealous seeing us being together right ?”

“Yeah, I’m the only one who receive that sharp gaze and weird stares.”

“That’s why you are lucky. They didn’t get me but you did because I only got my eyes on you.”

“Kim Jongin, way too cheesy for my morning. You’ll make me smile like a fool in the class later.” Krystal take his hand off her shoulder. She walk backwards, facing him.

“Mine even worse. I smile like a fool every time I think about you and I actually think about you for like every minute. So ?” Krystal loudly laugh.

Few step before they reach Krystal’s class, they stopped. “See you at lunch time. Study well.” Kai kiss her cheek make her giggle.

“You too.” They bid goodbye to each other.

 

 

~.~

 

 

Kai and Krystal having a lunch date outside of the campus. They walk hand in hand before sit facing each other.

“There’s something I want to ask you. I didn’t have the chance to ask you earlier.”

“What is it ?”

The waiter send off their food before Krystal started to talk. They thanks him and soon Kai still anticipate for what she want to ask him.

“How and why did you fall for me ? Don’t say that I’m beautiful or whatever that is not logic.”

“Why did you ask ? You don’t trust me ?”

“No. I trust you but you didn’t take much time to fall hard for me so I’m curious what so special about me. People around didn’t see I’m that kind of attractive girl, they ignore me. But you, you fall for me just for the second you look at me.” Kai smile.

“You remind me of mom. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you talk and everything. I feel like I get to see my mom again. Because of you.”

“Somehow I feel like I’m connected to you. I feel like there’s my mom inside you, I feel like my mom reborn and it’s turn out to be you. Yeah, I know it’s sound funny.” He chuckles.

“I can feel that my love life is back and I’m fixed that’s why I fall for you. You remind me a lot about her. The way you call my name, it’s pretty much like her. I’ve never feel this happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter