Chapter 18

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been 2 weeks after Kai reveal everything to Exo, they haven’t perform at the Bistro since then but their bond has gone stronger. Exo use ‘busy with study stuff’ excuses to the people who asked them why aren’t they performing at the Bistro.

Kai and Krystal’s relationship already known by the whole college. Some of them are mocking, some of them supporting and some of them didn’t even cares. Krystal and her bestfriend has been recognize bit by bit as they’re close with Exo member.

 

“Joy ?” She startled when someone called her.

“Y-yes.” There’s 4 girl standing right infornt of her. One of the girl started to talk.

“Oh my god, look at you. You look so pale. Your lipstick didn’t match your skin. Exo is just being too generous, they close to you because Kai’s relationship with Krystal. And …” she look at her from head to toe. “You’re fat.”

And with that, they laugh. Joy didn’t know what to react on that as she never really get this kind of hate. This is the first time someone talk to her like that.


“For god sake, grown up girl. Are you guys even a Law student. You talk like . And she’s your senior anyway, please respect her.” All of them including Joy turn to the deep voice boy.

“U-uh Chanyeol Sunbaenim …” The 4 girls couldn’t talk as Chanyeol walk forward with his serious grimace.

“Go.” He move his head a bit asking for them to get away from Joy.

“You okay ?” He showed up his worried face.

“Yeah, thanks for saving me. That was my first time anyway.” Joy sigh in relief.

“Don’t listen to them. Y-you don’t look like what they describe you just now.”

“Being called as fat.” She chuckle. “That was my first time too. Guess I have to work out even harder now.” She bitterly smile.

“I told you don’t listen to them. You look fine and beautiful. Just forget about them. Come, the other are waiting for you.” Chanyeol pushed her back to make her move.

“You look for me just for lunch ?” she tilt her head to meet Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Yes, I don’t have the appetite to eat if I didn’t see your baby face.” And Joy loudly laugh. The two of them has been closer too. Exo and the girls are shipping them being together.

 

 

 

“Is Chanyeol and Joy having a date together ? Where are they ?” before anyone could answer Sehun, Amber point out something behind him.

“Hey, want to know something ?” Chanyeol talk as soon as he sit with Joy beside him and make everyone nods while they’re busy eating their lunch.

“Joy is the target this time, well after Seulgi.” Joy smack his arm, warning him not to tell them.

“What ?!”

“You okay Joy ?”

“What they did to you ?!

“This is just too much.”

Krystal, Amber and Seulgi laugh to this situation as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter