Chapter 14

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai’s sleep been disturb by the sunlight through the curtains and he feel air breathe to his cheek. Turn his head abit only to see Krystal is sleeping beside him. They were so close and Krystal put her hand around him, like hugging a pillow.

He kinda jolt at the first place but seeing Krystal sleeping so calm make him feel the peace. Kai continue to sleep back. He will never get this chance again he thought so he should appreciate it.

 

 

“Kai-ah, why are you locking the door ? Come out now ! Breakfast.” Her eyes wide awake when someone knocking the door hard, it sound like Baekhyun.

What she even feel unbelievable is that she’s the one who hug Kai. She couldn’t take her hand of him as Kai overlap his hand on it. She got her head up and widen her eyes again, her bed side was empty and realize that she use Kai’s space. That’s why they are so close.

“Haish, this is so embarrassing. I should just sleep on the floor last night.” She whisper. She slowly use her free hand to move his hand away but only to be stop by Kai as he embrace her tight.

“You’re moving too much.”

His morning voice make Krystal blushed. “Your member .. they ask you to come out for breakfast.” She talk.


Kai got his head up still hugging Krystal, to find his phone. His phone is on the table on Krystal side. When he reach for his phone, he turn out making Krystal snuggled even more to his embrace. Her nose touch his chest.

She just froze herself not doing anything. “Ah. It’s already 10.” Kai rub his eyes, letting Krystal off his embrace. She quickly sit up.


“Krystal.” She just hummed not looking at him.

“Are you mad at me ? I’m sorry if I cross the line.” He suddenly feel guilty.

“No. Don’t apologize. I’m the one who cross the line.” She rub her face.

“Hey.” He pull her shoulder to face him. “You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s my fault. But please don’t think that I’m only take advantage on you. My feeling for you is never a false.” He show her his sweet smile.

“Why do you like me ? I’m not like the other girls.” She reply his gaze.

“That’s why I like you. You just answered your own question. Just be comfortable with me okay.” He held her hand softly and she shyly smile. “Come. Let’s wash up and take breakfast.”

“What ?! No !” Kai laugh. “I mean brush your teeth and clean your face.”

“Ah. O-okay.” She awkwardly smile.

 

 

 

“We almost finish sleepyhead. You usually the first one to be awake.” Sehun talk while eating his breakfast as Kai got out from his room and straightly walk to the fridge. He take out the milk and two glasses.

“And you missed morning jog. This is very the unusual you.” Baekhyun slightly look at him.

“Sorry, I can’t leave my girl alone.” Everyone dumbfounded.

“What the hell are you talking about ?”

“You do get enough sleep right ?” Kai scoffing to question.

 

“Morning everyone.” Krystal walk out from Kai’s room. She still with the white t-shirt but change to Kai’s sweatpants.

It froze exo member and they stop doing whatever they do right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter