Chapter 8

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I feel really terrible for saying such thing to Kai.” Amber palming her face.

“Relax amber, he probably will understand you. Perhaps Exo will be more consider on giving fan service at the campus.” Krystal pat her back.

“Wow, does anyone realize that Krystal is backing up Kai and the rest of Exo member ?” Seulgi start to .

“Don’t start it. Like what I told you guys earlier, should I really trust him ? Maybe he just the same like the other.” Krystal share the whole story about she bumped to Kai at bookstore the other day.


“He being so nice to me. No other guy treat me the way he is except for the horrible past.” Krystal sigh.

“We can’t tell you to trust anyone krys, you can just follow your heart. Be friend with him like you used to do with us. Don’t be too confident but if he really like you because of you and yourself, he will patiently wait for you to 100% trust him. That’s when you know he sincerely have heart for you.” Joy being so matured in time like this.

“Yeah, joy is right. You didn’t trust us too in the first place right ? The trust feeling will come naturally when someone is truly love you the way you are.” Amber added.

“I know I might not good in this advice thingy but you should try first before judging. People are all different. Like the four of us, we have major differences with each other.” Seulgi gain a soft laugh from the three of them.

“Well, it’s a good advice anyway.” Joy compliment her.

“Thanks girls. I don’t know how to survive in this campus if you are not around.” Krystal open up her arms to give a group hug to all of them.

“Oh my god, this is so cheesy. I can’t take it.” Seulgi manage to get out from the group hug.

“You are such a turn off.” Amber rolled her eyes.

 

“So, how it feel like to have lunch with Exo ?” Joy changing the topic.

“I feel threatened ?” Krystal showed up her blank expression. The three of them are laughing as they know what she’s trying to say.

“I think you should get yourself a bodyguard to protect you.”

“I already get myself one.” Krystal answered.

“Seriously ?!”

“Exo member offer themselves to protect me from fangirls like the three of you.” And she laugh.

“Unbelievable.” Joy shake her head.

“This is not happening.” Followed by amber.

“How to be Krystal Jung ?” Seulgi added and the other burst into laugh.

“I’ll try set up a lunch with Exo and you girls.” Krystal still with the laugh.

“Oh you are their manager now ? Great.” Seulgi is annoyed. They continue to tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter