Chapter 27

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yaa ! You freak me out. Why are you panting so hard like this ?” Suho collided with Baekhyun in the corner. He was trying to catch his breath. “Kai is in your room or not ? I woke up this morning with no sign of him. I already search to other member room too. You’re the last one.”

“No. His not in my room.” Suho widen his eyes, worried. “Have you check Krystal’s ?” Baekhyun shook his head. The two of them quickly run downstairs to her room.


Baekhyun slowly open the door only to see the two lovebirds were tangled to each other. He smile and slowly close the door not to wake them up. Hard knock land on his head as soon as the door is closed.

“What was that for ?!” Baekhyun frown.

“For giving me heart attack early in the morning.” Suho give him shot death glare.

“I didn’t expect he will sleep with Krystal.”


“Guys. Who’s the crowd around the house ? Is it Kai’s dad ?” Lay clumsily run to the two of them from the stairs. “Crowd ? Who ?” Baekhyun quickly walk himself to the nearest window. He saw more than 15 men barricade the main gate and the main door of the Villa.

“It looks like they’re here to guard the house.” Baekhyun said while he look around with Lay. “I ask my dad for some help and he give this. They started work earlier while you all still asleep.”

“Wah, this is so cool.” Baekhyun showed up both of his thumb to Suho and Lay tap his shoulder with proud smile. Soon, one by one of Exo member awake and were told about the guard.

 

 

 

Kai awake to the sound of chattering. Krystal is already missing from his side. His head is in painful state as he cried so hard last night. “You’re awake.” Krystal’s head pop up behind the door. “Go wash yourself. I’ll prepare the food for you and I have good news to tell you too.”

Kai stretch his arms while thinking about the deal that he made with his dad. “Am I really ready for that ? Leaving Krystal and all my friends.” Sighing.

 

 

“You guys look super active today.” Kai suddenly appear at the living room making the other turn to him. “Something good ? Don’t want to share with me ?”

“Come.” Krystal grab his arm and walk him to the glass window. Kai’s eyebrow knotted. “They’re here to protect you.” She said.
His expressionless grimace make the other uncomfortable.

“Something’s bothering you ?” Kai realize that he expose too much about his sadness, quickly change his grimace to wide smile. 

“I’m afraid that I unable to pay you for this kind of service.” He jokes and they started to laugh. The next hour, the Villa is filled with sound of music and singing voice. They’re in the midst of preparing their own composed song. Kai on the other hand, enjoying his last moment with them.

 

 

~.~

 

 

The morning is cold, the dark sky hide the bright sun like it’s telling something bad is going to happen. Their breakfast has been disturb by one of the guard, he said that someone is about to barged the Villa.

“I think it’s your dad.” Sehun said.

“Hold them off. Don’t let anyone pass the gates.” Suho give orders to the personal guard.

“I will call the police. We can state this as a crime too.” Before Kyungsoo could dial the number, Baekhyun’s phone is ringing.

“Who is this ?”

Kai who’s been silent from the start, turn to look at him. “Hello ?”

“Turn it to loudspeaker please.” Bakhyun scrunched his eyebrow but still manage to do it.


“Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter