Chapter 28

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All of the member already knocked down, they don’t believe that Kai turn himself to his dad.

“Krystal, where are you going ?” She walk out from her room with her stuff. “I’m going back to Seoul. I will get help from my dad. I mean they’re business partner after all.”


“Guys ! I figured out something.” Baekhyun run down to the stairs making Krystal stop her tracks.


“This.” He showed up his phone.


“From the call logs, there’s one unknown number that coming in and out at 1 in the morning. I dozed off about 11 something last night. Look, the history show that there’s incoming message but when I check the inbox, it’s already deleted. Come to think about it, Kai’s dad call me when he reach here. That’s mean Kai make the deal by using my phone, my number.”


“So we can know what’s the deal he made with his dad by the call recording history.” Lay added to Baekhyun long explanation. “Exactly.”


“Let’s go. I’ll drive you. I know the place that can track call and message recording.” Kyungsoo offered himself as he know this place well.


“We will wait for the result. Be careful on your way.” Chanyeol said. “I will wait too.” They turn to Krystal and nods. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Sehun head off quickly.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“You fooled me.” Kai is still on his way to his dad mansion. “You fooled me too when you run away that night.”


“I didn’t ask for this.”


“This will not happen if you just listen to me well.”


“What happen to you dad ? We were so happy back then when mom is still here.” Mr. Kim shut himself. “I don’t understand. Don’t you think that you lose mom maybe because of your ignorance ?”


“Enough.”


“Or you want me to be dead too then only you will realize that you are wrong.” Kai still talking.


“I said enough !”


“Just keep your word. Leave Krystal and her family. I’ll be the tamest son you’ve ever had.” He ignore his dad glare.


“What I don’t understand from you is, why did you keep defending that girl ? She’s the reason your mom is gone.”


“It wasn’t her fault, she didn't ask for this to happen. I don’t understand with you too. Don’t you feel something when you saw Krystal ? I felt mom’s present through her. The way she talks, the way she laugh and everything. You don’t feel any connection to her ? If you really do love my mom, you will feel something for sure. That’s it I’m done talking to you. Just don’t forget about the deal.”


It’s a silent from Mr. Kim, he don’t want to blend with the truth from what Kai said about Krystal. He do feel connected to her somehow.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“Good choice. I know you will not disappoint me. Now tell me where are you ?”


“Let’s make a deal if you want to know.”


“You dare to make a deal with me huh ?”


“Take it or leave it.”


“What’s so good about your deal ? I mean, I already told you that I will crush your – “


“Then what ? They’re all bankrupt and suffered. Good plan dad but the result will only make me hate you even more and I’ll never bow to you for the rest of my life.”


“Very well. Alright, I’m listening.”


“Leave Krystal and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter