Chapter 25

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s 10 in the morning where all of Exo member already wide awake and having a breakfast together. They seem to be so energetic even though they lack of sleep and rest. “2 days without you was so gloomy you know. We don’t get to hear anything from you.” Lay said.

“It .” Baekhyun shook his head. “I never know that I was so important to you guys.” Kai smile. “When the guards suddenly barged in, we were so confuse. Thought that we never get to see you again.” Sehun bit his lower lips.

“Lucky that my dad can help us.” Suho added. “And revealing everything.” Kai continue and makes everyone softly laugh. “I never know that I’ve been a friend with such a huge businessman’s son. You guys are so good in keeping the secret.”

“Hey, you’re not the only victim that didn’t know anything, we all are.” Chanyeol correcting Kai and soon they laugh. Each and one of them continue to talk about their family background.

 

“Kai ?” Krystal suddenly showed up and interrupt their conversation. “You’re awake.” Minseok is the first one to greet her.

“Sorry that we didn’t wake you up for breakfast, afraid that you need more rest.” Kyungsoo smile but Krystal only got her to Kai though everyone is staring her.

“Why didn’t you say something ? Am I dreaming ? Kai is here right ? He’s right there sitting between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.” Krystal said with her non-stop question, she thought she was dreaming.


Everyone turn to look Kai when he get up from his seat and went straight to Krystal. He take her to his embrace as he reach her. “Just pretend that we’re not here.” Sehun teased and everyone turn away with their soft chuckles.

“How can you show up and hug me like this ?! You didn’t even left me a message, didn’t answer my call. I was dead worried, I thought that I don’t get to see you again !” Krystal try to break the hug as she push him constantly, more like sulking. Kai tighten the hug even more.

“I’m sorry. I miss you.” Rubbing her hairs. His smiling thinking how cute she is and knowing that he virtually hug his mom too makes him smile even wider. “Well, I miss you too.” She punch his chest.

“Sorry for disturbing but I can’t pretend that you two is not here. How about you join us breakfast and talk later ?” Chanyeol cut in. Kai and Krystal laugh.

“You are such a spoiler.” Lay shook his head. They continue on eating their breakfast with Kai and Krystal joining them.

 

 

~.~

 

 

“This place is so calm.” Both Krystal and Kai walk at the green area. It’s more likely a farm with no farmers. “I didn’t know that Kyungsoo actually own this place. Little did I know that he only said his family run a small business.” Krystal silently stares him.

“I don’t want to talk about your friends.” Kai stop his step, replied her gaze.

“What happen with you ? Are you still going to keep that as a secret from me ?” Her face show how worried she was. Kai sigh.

“My dad. He – he figured out something.”

“Something ? What is it ?”

“He figured out that I love you more than I love him.” Krystal soft hand landed on his arm, smacking him for joking around. Kai laugh out loud from his own jokes.

“What ? It’s true. Your dad would be jealous too if he know that you love me more than you love him.” Kai continue.

“Stop joking Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter