Chapter 1

Night Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So here I am as usual, while waiting for my class to start, I will take a fresh air and reading my fiction books at the campus park. SNU is the University that I dream of since I was in elementary school and I did it, I’m already in.”

Krystal looking around the park with her sweet smile but suddenly got interrupt with bunch of girls.

“Hey loser, who are you smiling at ?”

“Crazy loser.” The word which been throw to Krystal.

“You really got no work to do until you have to talk to a “loser” like me. Please get yourself a life.” One thing that is good from Krystal, she never take the so called haters word deep into her mind, she don’t care much.

“What ? This loser is actually know how to talk.” The girls replied.

 

“Stay away from my girl.” Amber suddenly came with Joy. They showed up some serious grimace.

“Uuu. Scary. Let’s go girls.” The bunch of girls walk away, leaving the three of them.

 

“Seriously, this power puff girls group can go to hell. Why they even qualified to enter such good University like this. I really don’t understand.” Amber start to mumbling.

“They have useful brain amber.” Krystal shaking her head.

“You mean immature brain ? Okay. Acceptable.” Joy added, doing high five with amber.

“Dear bestfriend, don’t dirt your mind for that power puff girls group okay.”

The three of them soon walk together to their class which near to the park.

 

 

“Hey ! Are guys coming tonight ?” Seulgi suddenly put her arm around amber shoulder.

“No way. They’re going to perform tonight ?” Amber shocked.

“Oh my god, yes !” Joy excitedly smile.

Krystal blankly looking at the three of them. “Let me guess, Exo ?”

“Yes !” the three of them replied at the same time.

“What so special about that Exo group. They’re not even Korean idol.” Krystal laugh by the fact that all of them are excited.

“That exo group ? Krystal you have to see them first. Seriously.” Seulgi didn’t satisfied.

“Well, you know I’m not really into this stuff so not going to join you guys.”

“No you have too. Please, tonight only.” Amber cutely beg, Joy and Seulgi then followed amber act making Krystal laugh.

 

“Since I got nothing to do tonight …” The three of them anticipate for krystal’s answer. “Okay. Call. I’ll join tonight but books are still allowed. No option.”

They cheered like they have won an awards. “Bet you going to forget about your book as soon as you saw them.”

“You are joking right ? Books win over everything.” Krystal denied.

“We’ll see it tonight.” The girls are changing look meanwhile Krystal walk further leaving her excited girlfriend.

 

~.~

 

Krystal finishing her free time at the library, reading the book of course. Her friends hanging out at the campus café while waiting for the next class to start. Even if Krystal is a book worm, her close friend never questioned on why she love books so much.

They never told her to stop reading just to hang out with them. Krystal also know how to divide her time for family, friend, studies and her fiction books. Krystal are too immersed until she didn’t notice everyone around her. There’s a boy sitting in front of her for quite a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter