I'm worried!

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You checked your phone frequently, waiting for L.Joe to either call or text you. Ukwon has gone out with his lover to who knows where and the only person (well actually, from the start) that entertain you was Jaehyo. Jaehyo noticed your constant worried face and casually put more food on your plate.

 

“Jaehyo, how am I supposed to eat all this?” you looked at the mountain of food on your plate in disbelief.

 

He just shrugged and continued to eat. You smirked at him and quickly put some of the food on his plate. The weird thing is, he didn’t mind it at all.

 

*Such a boring person..* you puckered your lips a little, glancing at him at the corner of your eyes.

 

Even though you gave away some of the food, the mountain could still be seen. You looked up and thought of an idea. You stood up, pushed your plate towards Chaejin’s and poured half of it away. You swiftly retreated back with your plate as soon as you were done.

Chaejin gawked at his plate and gave you a glare. But it wasn’t that scary ‘cause he’s your age. You gave him an innocent smile and pretended that nothing has happened.

 

On the dance floor, it seemed like a dance battle was going on. Seyong was doing his impressive flips and some breakdance.

 

*Such a show off. He can’t even do it right!* Hoya commented.

 

The Babies and Nametags disguised themselves and got into the club smoothly with fake IDs. Woohyun and L.Joe were dressed as waiters. Chunji, Niel and Dongwoo were sitting down, relaxing and ‘enjoying’ the company of noonas who went up to them. Sungyeol and Hoya were dancing on the dance floor (Sungyeol was goofing around while Hoya was holding back his excitement because his dance moves can be quite an attraction).

 

“Can’t we just go in the room?” L.Joe whined to Woohyun as they took a small break at the counter.

 

“You wanna die?” Woohyun said in amusement. “..And don’t whine to me. It gives me the creeps.” He rubbed his forearms.

 

The club’s phone rang and Woohyun picked it up. After a few ‘uh huh’ and nods, he put it down with a grin on his face.

 

“What?” L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“We have the golden ticket~” Woohyun cooed.

 

L.Joe seem to not get the message. “Huh?”

 

“Do you want to see _____ or not? If not I’ll do it.” Woohyun smirked.

 

“Of course I want to see her. I won’t let my love rival take the chance.” L.Joe gave him the ‘duh’ face.

 

“So, take two coca cola bottles and more snacks to the room. They requested for more.”

 

L.Joe felt a surge of energy coming from within him. He quickly put the things requested on the tray and walked towards the room. He checked his attire, wig, geeky specs and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

 

“Come in!” A male’s voice called out.

 

L.Joe opened the door and went towards the table. He saw you seating beside Jaehyo, glancing at your iPhone screen and putting it back into your pocket. You rested your head on your palm and played with your food, not having an intention to look up for one bit.

 

*She’s waiting for my call? Look at her.. She’s bored to death!* He thought, pretty contented with it.

 

“You can put it here.” Jaehyo pointed to the almost empty area of the table (where Gunwoo and Taeil are).

 

L.Joe nodded and did as instructed, without looking away from you for one second. “Is there anything else Sir?” he asked loudly, so that you could hear him.

 

True enough, your ears perked up as soon as you hear that voice. You quickly looked up and gasped loudly, making everyone turn to you. L.Joe gave an amused smile and winked at you through his geeky specs. You jaw was still hanging wide because of the shock. L.Joe mouthed ‘I’ll call you later’, giving you a call sign and without a sound, walked out of the room.

 

“Yah _____! Are you okay?” Jaehyo s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter