Game on?

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Woohyun’s POV 

 

From: Yeol

Mission – failed.

 

I sent Sungyeol to take care of her, brighten her mood up a little bit. It just didn’t seem right if I were the only one doing things for her.. Maybe she might get annoyed at me and never talk to me at all.

 

So, I decided to make a plan and this should be interesting for the guys too.. *Hehehe I’m so evil*

 

I called all of them out that night, after yeol came back.

 

“So, I’m glad you’re all here.” I clapped my hands, happy that everyone agreed to come into the room but everyone looked like they’re half-asleep.

 

“You said that it was an emergency. So, what’s wrong?” Jaehyo raised his eyebrows.

 

“To start off.. everyone.. well, except for L.Joe who I didn’t include, will have a little game.” I grinned at TeeNfinite. They seemed to know what I am going to say.

 

Ricky enthusiastically replied with a sinister smile ; his eyes came back to life again that night. “Tell us more about it.”

 

“Everyone, let’s do a mind map of a topic called..” I wrote down her name in the middle of the board and circled it out nicely, tapping the board for a few times. “______.”

 

I could sense the ears in the room pricking up slowly.

 

“______?” PO squinted his tiny little eyes.

 

“Yes, ______. Tell me everything you know about her ; facts.”

 

Ukwon raised a question that seemed to be answerable.

 

“I thought that you guys knew her too well?”

 

“Let’s just say we knew her longer than you guys did but never enough to know her that well.”

 

“Suspicious aye..” B-Bomb commented, twirling a pen with his fingers.

 

“Okay, we’ll go in rounds to say, starting from you.” I pointed the marker to Ricky.

 

Ricky smirked. He definitely had an answer from the start.

 

“Baby.”

 

I rolled my eyes. If he could have cheesed it up, I could cheese it up more.

 

Seyong stifled a laugh. Too obvious to hold himself back.

 

“Seyong?”

 

“Uh. She’s.. quite cute. Friendly. Interesting..”

 

I stopped him before he continues to going on and on about it.

 

“Next.”

 

“Funny.”

“She loves to smile.”

“Taken.”

“Skilled pavement artist.”

“Clumsy and she’s a shopaholic..?”

“Talented.”

“My best friend, the princess.”

“Idiotic but lovely.”

 

I stopped writing and turned to L.

 

“What?”

 

“Idiot but lovely?”

 

“Yeah. Idiotic in a sense that she needs me to tutor her all the time, which I surely don’t mind.” He smirked. “And all at the same time, she’s lovely to be with.”

 

*Yeah right. Another rival.* I rolled my eyes as I turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter