Tailing the so-called enemy

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 L.Joe’s POV 

 

*Christmas~ Spending my time with my baby girl~* that was what I thought.

 

Jiyong has always made us do things at the wrong time. It’s Christmas and we have to do a mission. DUMB. I feel like ripping him into pieces if he weren’t my mentor.

 

“Sorry _____.. I can’t spend Christmas with you.. I have a mission.” I said with an apologetic look.

 

“It’s okay oppa.. I understand.” She smiled her angelic smile.

 

I have such an understanding girlfriend. I must have done a good deed in my past life. Maybe I’ve saved the planet or something. Kekeke..

We (Teen Top & Infinite) went to the room (the one under the library). Jiyong was already there, waiting for us. We took our seats and waited for him to start to the briefing.

 

“Okay guys. Just so you know, today, you are going to spy on the enemy.”

 

“You mean Jaebum?” Sunggyu voiced out.

 

Jiyong shook his head. “No. Not him. He’s caught, remember? We need to find out if his underlings are planning on something.”

 

Of course I remembered clearly. I remembered Jiyong and _____’s parents warning us of the dangers that we are going to face. How can they tell us all about it straight after we got back from the ski resort!? Gosh old people -.-

 

“They’re in Canyon High, the kingkas we told you guys about. Tonight, they’re going to have small party in a club.” Jiyong continued. “And don’t forget that we have undercover spies within them.”

 

“So, we’re splitting up or what?” CAP asked impatiently.

 

“Yes. I’ve made up the plan. Sunggyu and CAP, you guys will stay with me in the van to watch their movements through the surveillance. Ricky, Sungjong and Changjo, you guys are too young to go in the club. Just hang around the entrance for a while. Woohyun, Sungyeol and Chunji, you guys will tail MYNAME. Niel, Hoya, L.Joe and Dongwoo, tail Block B. Okay guys, time to use your stealth and training. Remember not to get caught by them. They know you guys too.” Jiyong warned them.

 

All of us took our equipments and went into the black van. Soon enough, we reach the streets of Seoul.

 

Jiyong turned from his driver’s seat. “Okay, Nametags (Woohyun + Sungyeol + Chunji), off you go.”


Nametag did a last minute checked. Woohyun slightly slid the door and went out with the other two. They swiftly blend with the crowd and started to look out for MYNAME. I couldn’t wait for my turn.. But why must our name become Babies? Seriously, Jiyong always gives us random names. Nametags too! *laughs inside* But it isn’t fair that the maknaes get to have ‘Maknaes’ as their codename. Jiyong must be bias! =.=

The van drove off to another street. And we knew that it was our cue. I checked to see if I have my intercom on my ear and my contact lens (which has a micro cam inserted in it so that the surveillance team can see every single thing all of us saw). I took a deep breath before going out. *Here I come~*

 

After walking around for a few minutes, I spotted the 7 familiar faces. “Hey, isn’t that the Block B?” I pressed the intercom closer to me so that the surveillance team could hear.

 

“Yeah. That’s them alright.” Jiyong said through the intercom.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter