Phase 1

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“L.Joe, where have you been? You’ve been coming back home late every night and even in the morning, reeking of alcohol.” Chunji furrowed his eyebrows, fanning the smelly air away from his nose.

 

“You should really talk to ______.  She’s been waiting for you every day.”

 

“Ugh. Ask goodie old Woohyun to take care of her.” L.Joe snarled.

 

“Woohyun this. Woohyun that. What has Woohyun got to do with her? I bet you’ve been dying to see her again.” 

 

“Trust me when I said he had everything to do with her.”

 

“You won’t even tell me the problem..” Chunji mumbled, as he watched L.Joe going up to his room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

“L.Joe oppa~ You came again? You’re being a regular here. Are my charms that attractive to you?” The girl joked.

 

L.Joe ignored her and sat at the bar counter, telling the bartender to make his ‘usual’. The girl swooped to the seat next to him and flirted with him without a care, wanting him to react to her actions. She gave up and shifted to the other corner of the counter.
 

The bartender shook his head at her while wiping the counter. “Seems like doing the same old tricks won’t make him move. He’s unfazed. Guess you’re not his type of girl.”

 

“Shut up Jay. I know what I’m doing. He’s going to be mine soon enough.” She glared at L.Joe with distaste.

 

From: Oppa♥

Are you getting on it? What’s taking you so long?

 

To: Oppa♥

Yes =.= DON’T WORRY OK?!

 

She rolled her eyes as she thought of how he’d always been pestering her about it. *Just you watch. After tonight, you’ll think that I’m yours L.Joe*

 

As soon she saw L.Joe being tipsy, she made her move. With his head down, asking for another round from the bartender, she took a small bottle from her purse and waited for the bartender to go before she quickly pour the whole liquid out of the bottle.

 

*This should do the trick* she took the glass and stirred it. “L.Joe oppa, here’s your drink.”

 

L.Joe sluggishly straightens up and snatched the glass away from her, making her scoff as a few drops of the drink spilled on her dress. She went straight to the bathroom to dry it off.

 

*Damn you L.Joe.*

 

She touched up on her makeup and sashayed back to the bar counter. She smirked as she saw the empty glass. “Jay, I think he’s going to pass out soon. You’re getting off work right? Mind sending him home?”

 

“Are you kidding me? Do I look like a chauffeur or something?” the bartender growled, a bit annoyed.

 

She blinked at him innocently, smiling like a child. He sighed. “I don’t even know his address.”

 

“I have it. I’ll put it on the GPS. It’s a school. The well-known A.S Academy.”

 

“Are you a stalker or something? You know his name without him telling you. You pester him every time. You know where he stays. What else do you know? Does he even have a girlfriend?” He mocked, stifling out a laugh.

 

“Yeah.. he has one but he’s going to break up with her for sure.” She made Jay frown up. “I think he’s going to collapse soon. So, do the favor for me. Don’t tell anyone about me alright? Bye Jay.” She winked at him before exiting the club.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Ding Dong*

 

The loud sound of the doorbell echoed through the entire academy.

 

You groggily got up of your bed. Rubbing your eyes, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter