I don't know her.

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Christmas came. Your parents have already left Korea to handle some business in London. TeeNfinite on the other hand had a mission that day. Lena went to celebrate Christmas with her family like the other students.

You decided to go to town to window-shop and visit the big Christmas tree in the middle of the town square Lena has mentioned before. You reached the town and walked around the shops. Your eyes caught sight of the discounts and sales that were given that you got yourself buying all sorts of things.

After getting your hands full of shopping bags, you got out of your hypnotized-shopaholic side of you. *Damn. I got a little overboard..* You cursed inside your head.

 

“_____!” Someone called you.

 

You turned to the voice and saw someone familiar. He waved his hand and went nearer to you.

 

“H-Hey..” you said as you tried to recall his name.

 

“You don’t remember me?.. I’m Ukwon!” he grinned cutely.

 

“Hey Ukwon and..” you looked behind him and counted his friends. “.. six friends.”

 

They all greeted you with a nod and continued to talk with one another. You squinted your eyes to see a clearer view of one of them (it was night and they were away from the lamp post). He looked really familiar to you.

 

“Who are you looking at?..” Ukwon followed your gaze. “Oh. Jaehyo?”

 

“Huh..? His name is Jaehyo?..” you paused for a second. “Is it Ahn Jaehyo..?”

 

“You know him?” Ukwon raised an eyebrow.

 

“I think so..”

 

“Jaehyo, come here! Ppalli.” Ukwon called him.

 

Jaehyo walked towards the two of you. “What?”

 

“Do you know _____?” Ukwon pointed from him then to you.

 

“Nan molla.” Jaehyo shrugged as he looked at you with an expressionless face.

 

*He doesn’t know me? I thought he was my friend..  even for a short while..*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Flashback (At a party ; 3 years ago)

 

“_____.. I’d like you to meet some people.”

 

“Okay Mummy..” you followed her.

 

“This is Mr & Mrs Ahn.” She introduced you to them.

 

“Hello Mr & Mrs Ahn. Nice to meet you.” You smiled and gave them a 90 degrees bow.

 

“Nice to meet you too _____.” Mrs Ahn smiled.

 

“You look very pretty today.” Mr Ahn complimented you.

 

You gave him a small bow. “Thank you.”

 

“_____.. We have some business to discuss.. Can you please play with Jaehyo for a while?” Mr Ahn brought out a handsome looking teenage boy.

 

“Jaehyo?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

 

“He is our son. Please take care of him.” Mrs Ahn requested.

 

“Mum.. I’m not a kid anymore.” Jaehyo pouted.

 

Mrs Ahn pushed Jaehyo to the front. “Now, you two go and have some fun okay?”

 

Jaehyo walked away, leaving you there. You bowed to the elders before catching up to him at the refreshment area.

 

“Hey nice to meet you! My name is Lee _____!” you took out your hand, expecting him to shake it.

 

“Yeah whatever.” He looked away from you.

 

*Rude much..* You thought.

 

You tried to start a conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter