New roommates

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Since Jaebum is gone. I think it’s better that we take care of them.” Jiyong truthfully stated. “We are naturally the responsible people for this..”

 

Naturally, the room became quiet as if no one wanted to agree to his conclusion.

 

You glanced around the room, seeing that most of them were either looking down or looking elsewhere.

 

“I’m okay with it.”

 

“Thanks ______.” He gave you a grateful smile.

 

“I’ve drawn up the room partners for each of you. No changing. No protesting. No whatsoever.” He announced the roommates after that.

 

1. L.Joe and Jaehyo

2. Ricky and Chaejin

3. Niel and PO

4. Changjo, Seyong and Sungjong (bigger room)

5. Dongwoo and JunQ

6. Hoya and B-Bomb

7. Chunji and Ukwon

8. Sungyeol and Woohyun

9. L and Chihoon

 

“What!? No way am I going to be with that guy!” L.Joe pointed at Jaehyo disgustingly.

 

“Tsk. Do you think I like being roommates with you?” Jaehyo smirked.

 

“I just think it’s okay.. You two can get along fine.” You assured them.

 

“But babyyy~” L.Joe pouted at you.

 

You frowned. “Oppa. Just make some friends.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You went back to your room because you didn’t want to disturb them moving their things and getting themselves accustomed to their new roommate and room they’ll be sharing.

 

After some time lying around on your bed, playing games on your iPhone, you fell asleep. Your eyes fluttered opened after the few seconds of resting them.

 

“______!!!” Lena squealed, bursting into the room.

 

“Whhaaat?” you groaned, feeling grumpy after you were woken up.

 

“The.. The.. The Canyon High Kingkas are here!! They’re moving here!! Kyaaaaa!” she squealed more louder than she had before.

 

“Don’t you have Chunji!?” you mocked in disbelief.

 

“Come on.. I’ve already told you countless of times that it’s just a flinch with kingkas. Chanhee oppa is different though..” Lena giddily smiled like a mental person.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 L.Joe’s POV 

 

*Why the hell must I be in a room with this guy!? Such an eyesore. Ugh*

 

“Can you stop staring at me?” Jaehyo bellowed as he unpacks his clothes.

 

“I’m not staring at you. I’m glaring at you.” I smirked, feeling really pissed off by the whole idea, really.

 

Jaehyo stood up. “Well.. Why are you glaring at me? It’s not like I’ve done something wrong to you.”

 

*This idiot! You’re too close to my baby!*

 

“Yeah. I know what you mean. I don’t really socialize with people like you too. So, I’m going off to meet Chihoon while you chill out.” He coolly walked out.

 

I really shouldn’t be rude to him and all because of ______, but that guy just makes me.. *URGH* I bet he’s smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter