Episodic Memory Loss

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

Allen, the one who’d examined L.Joe said that he had an episodic memory loss. That explains it. However, there wasn’t any injury that had caused it. The blood sample had shown some of our experiment in it. Yeah, the one Sarah had put in ______’s drink. But I wonder who the hell would give it to him. Did he do it to himself? How much did he drink? Since he could still remember most of the things.. Well, he should have drank the solution up and forget everything.

 

I went into the office and put everything in place. It didn’t take me long to figure everything out.

 

Sohyun gave him the solution. She’s not even skilled to put the accurate amount of it in the drink. If I was in her position, I would have poured everything into his drink. But did she?

 

Why did Sohyun do that? Does she have something against the company? ______? Me? I’m not sure about it. I need to investigate further.

 

I need to stop Sohyun from destroying other’s happiness. ______ is more important than her and it will always be that way.

 

 End of POV 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You were happily chatting with Sungyeol. Sunday seems fine. Nothing unusual about it but you still felt empty.

 

“Choding oppa, I can’t imagine you being a matured guy. It’ll freak me out.” You laughed out loud.

 

Sungyeol huffed and made a face. “You’re always like this! I can’t seem to be a man in your eyes ever!”

 

“Maybe~” you teased. “It’s fun to have someone like this. I think your charm is your childish personality.”

 

“And my charm doesn’t attract you.” He muttered under his breath. “Ahhhh~ I don’t feel like doing anything today~! I’m worn out.”

 

“Yesterday’s mission?”

 

Sungyeol nodded.

 

“Woohyun said that it’s easy.”

 

“Yeah, easy for him to say that. All he does was to watch us. We were the ones who did all the work. And I’m at a disadvantage! I’m the tallest and it’s hard to move around.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“This guy..” Jaehyo kicked L.Joe by the side lightly. L.Joe had been sleeping on the floor, all worn out.

 

Jaehyo noticed a packet of pills on L.Joe’s table. Curious, he took it. Nothing wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter