Choding failed~

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were thinking of thanking the chef for the soup after you took a nap. You stretched your arms and let out a loud yawn. Looking around, you couldn’t seem to find Lena. *Must be dating Chunji..* you sadly thought to yourself.

 

You hummed a tune that had been playing in your head. Your heart felt a little bit better after a healthy meal and thanks to Woohyun too.

 

You entered the cafeteria. There weren’t a lot of students there, only a number of them but you could hear them whispering to one another as soon as you stepped in.

 

You stopped at your track. You rubbed your eyes, blinking it a few times. *He’s flirting with an unknown girl now?* you clenched your fist.

 

L.Joe turned around, he saw you standing there, glaring at him before walking off to the kitchen.

 

*Why did she look at me with those sad and angry eyes? Who is she?* L.joe scrunched his brows together, watching you storming off towards the kitchen.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

“______, are you feeling better?” The chef came over to you.

 

“I did until I feel sick again after my eyes set to flames at despising scene.”

 

The chef looked over your shoulder and saw L.Joe with a girl, smiling away. “Huh? You broke up with him?”

 

“Maybe.. I guess.. Judging fromthat..” you nodded over to the direction.

 

“But the girl looked awfully familiar..”

 

“I’ve never seen her in this school since I came in. She just popped up magically today.” You made hand gestures of the popping part, rolling your eyes after that.

 

The chef gripped your shoulders while looking into your eyes. “Forget him. Open up your eyes and you can easily grab someone who loves you. They’re just right in front of you, you know.”

 

You avoided his gaze and stared at the floor. “I kinda know..”

 

“And? You’re keeping them waiting for you? Just pick one. Pick the best out of those kids.” He smiled, patting your cheeks and walking off to make some dough. “Anything else you wanted to say?”

 

“Umm.. thank you for the soup!” you bowed 90-degress *sigh* “I’ll be going now~” you waved to him.

 

*I miss Minhwan oppa.. I wish he was here..* you went out of the cafeteria with those thoughts that you seem to forget everything around you, including L.Joe and that girl.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

You crossed your legs on your bed with the box

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter