Confessions of a teacher

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The start of Monday was awkward. L.Joe and you were surely seating beside each other but weren’t talking.

 

“Umm.. oppa?” you softly said to him.

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Sorry about yesterday.. I didn’t know..”

 

L.Joe cut you off. “No. It’s me who’s at fault. I didn’t know what I was doing.. I’m so sorry _____-ah.” He gazed at you softly.

 

You gave him a small smile and nodded your head, accepting his apology.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Woohyun oppa~” girls in your class cooed as he entered.

 

Woohyun was wearing a clean white shirt tucked in his black pants with a belt around his waist. His bangs were put up to the side, some sticking out in the air (am I talking sense? well, it's the hairstyle during Paradise performance when they put their fringes up).

 

“Let’s revise on Alkane and Alkaline. You should know this by now.” He said firmly, with seriousness in his eyes.

 

“Woohyun oppa!” Your classmate named Sulli raised her hands up high.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Umm..  Can we skip it and talk about other stuff?” she pouted.

 

Woohyun did not even like her empty and fake aegyo. He has been patient all this time with the girls in the school. It is much worse than when he was in school, as a kingka. You could tell that he was at his peak because of his weird expression that he tried to hide with a fake smile.

 

“Sulli.. let’s just study like what he asked us to do.” You tried to make her listen.

 

She listened to you but one thing for sure, she sneaked a glare at you before she turned to look at Woohyun, smiling away.

Nothing. As in nothing. Has ever got out Woohyun’s eagle eyes. He saw how two-faced that Sulli was that he wanted to punch her so hard that her nose job will become unfixable (not that Sulli has ever done any.. right?). You frowned up and glared at Woohyun, signaling him to cool down and not make a scene out of it.

Just in luck, his lesson was the last one for the day. You quickly shoved your books into your bag and ran to catch up with Woohyun.

 

“Oppa!” you squeaked as you held on to Woohyun’s shoulder, panting like crazy. “You sure walk fast.”

 

“That b*tch. I should have given her a swollen face or something.” He gritted his teeth.

 

“Yah. What kind of teacher would beat his student?” you raised an eyebrow. “I realize that your patience level is starting to drop. What’s wrong oppa?”

 

Woohyun continued to walk. You followed him to have your answer. He went into the garden and lied down on the grass. You sat beside him and noticed that it was the area he had once set up a picnic for you (Chapter 32).

 

“So..?” you asked, waiting for his answer.

 

You heard a deep, heavy sigh coming from him. “I’ll list you five things that made me lose it :

1. Being a teacher isn’t being a spy. I don’t get what comes into Jiyong’s brain.

2. I don’t like being a teacher. The students are flirty. Except for you.

3. I am sick and tired of being friendly and cute all the time! I’ve been doing this for 3 freaking years and now my fourth year!? I want to be m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter