Morning

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You got out of bed the next day and felt that your energy was draining out fast. You were practically slow like a snail. Everything you do seem to take more time than usual. You walked into the cafeteria with half-opened eyes.

 

“_____ here!” Sungyeol was waving his long hands up in the air and you hastily dragged yourself to the table.

 

“Finally! I thought it would take you a million years to reach here!” he exclaimed.

 

You sat beside Woohyun because it was the nearest seat you saw.

 

“Are you sick or something? You seem tired..” Woohyun touched your forehead.

 

You closed your eyes and lightly shook your head. *I’ve had it!* You dropped your head on the table, facing Woohyun and tried to take a small nap.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you. L.Joe suddenly came and sat beside Cap. He casually ate his breakfast without going to you or looking at you.

 

 

“Yah L.Joe. Why are you seating there!?” Chunji whispered to him.

 

“What? There’s no other seats available.” L.Joe answered in monotone, with an expressionless face before he continues to eat his breakfast.

 

“Did they have a fight or something?” Chunji asked Lena.

 

Lena shrugged. “I don’t know.. I was asleep.”

 

You scrunched your eyebrows. *This place is soooooo noisy! Why is Sungyeol screeching early in the morning!? Can’t he see that I’m trying to sleep here!?*

 

As if on cue, his voice was no longer heard.

 

*Thank god!* You thought you sighed softly but it was actually a loud one, making everyone’s head turn to you again.

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Woohyun’s POV 

 

A Sunday morning.. I really wanted to sleep the whole day away but Sunggyu kept on bugging me to wake up. I hate being his roommate. I want to exchange with L and be Sungyeol’s roommate. At least yeollie doesn’t bug me. We have some things in common.. And I’m the boss.

I hastily got ready and went down fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter