Birthday Part III

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After having a family dinner, your mum and dad were watching television at the living room. You went up to take your box and teddy. Before going back down, you stopped and turned to the door beside yours. You gulped before turning the knob.

 

The room was neat and everything seems untouched. You smiled to yourself, remembering how silly you were whenever you try to make Minhwan play with you. You went through every single thing he left in his room. Your heart felt like it could break anytime but you stayed strong because you knew that other people are there for you and one of them is definitely L.Joe.

 

You sat by his bed and swung your legs. A loud clank was heard from below the bed. You put your box on the bed and bent down to see what it was. A shiny box like shape thing was under the bed. You took it and blew the dust off of the metal box.

 

You turned the thing around. “What’s this?.. There’s a lock..?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

 

The metal reflected onto your key. You touched the key and held it out. You put the metal box on your lap and unclasped the necklace.

 

“Let’s try..” You said, trying to fit the key into the key hold.

 

The key went smoothly into it. You carefully turned it, afraid that the key might break. It let out soft clunk and the lid opened a bit. Nervously, you opened it widely and peered into the box.

 

“A book?” You said in confusion.

 

You took it and lied on your stomach on his bed. The cover of the book was black in color. You flipped the cover. ‘My diary’ was written the biggest. Below it, it was written, ‘Year xxx2 (second year living with _____..) This is only for me and _____to read. If you are found reading this, you’re dead! And _____.. if you’re reading this, you must have married me! Kekeke xD’

 

You smiled as you flipped to the next page. It had your pictures on it. At the bottom of the page, the caption says, ‘My baby princess _____♥’

The other page looks like his first diary entry.

 

You mumbled as you read it. “Dear Diary, This is my first time writing this kind of thing.. It feels weird?.. Well, I want _____ to read what I feel. You’re reading this right baby? Haha.. Okay, I am seriously going crazy. To be truthful.. I didn’t know that I would end up being a e T___T Seriously..”

 

You laughed out loud before continuing. “She’s eight years younger and my only job is to protect her and look at me now.. falling for a 10 year old girl.. Pathetic but yeah.. she stole my heart. _____.. You are one that adds color to my life. Without you here, my life is nothing. So, always stick with me okay? Don’t run away with some random kid! A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter