UBomb & Ava Reverse.

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, wanna partner up?” B-Bomb asked Ukwon.

 

“For?”

 

“The game thing. You know I’m not that good with girls. I don’t know how to start a conversation at all and the worst thing is, I rarely talked to ______.”

 

Ukwon burst out laughing. “Dude, you’re just shy. Have some confidence will ya?”

 

“Are you helping or not?”

 

“Yeah yeah. We will both go out with her and make her choose who she prefers okay? So, tomorrow?” B-Bomb nodded. He wanted to get this over and done with a.s.a.p.

 

To: ______

Free tomorrow?

 

From: ______

Yup..

 

To: ______

Awesome. So, meet you up at the mall by 2PM. I’m going with B-Bomb.

 

“Settled.” Ukwon showed B-Bomb the message. “I usually don’t go to malls.. I prefer bringing her to a club.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Is this a hangout?” you raised an eyebrow.

 

“A woman’s best friend is the mall. I think. So, we’ll be following you around.” B-Bomb shyly stated.

 

“Hahaha you’re cute.” You commented, making him red in the face.

 

“We’ll pay for your things. Feel free to buy anything ______.”

 

You beamed at Ukwon. “Really? Are you serious about it?”

 

“Yes. Everything’s on us.”

 

“Thanks! I’ll enjoy this! Let’s go~” you dragged the both of them into a shop.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I shouldn’t have initiated to pay for her shopping.” Ukwon cursed to himself.

 

“I didn’t know she spends a lot just on her clothes.” B-Bomb exclaimed.

 

The two of them were waiting outside of a shop in boredom. Their hands were full with your shopping bags.

 

Ukwon on his lollipop. “Each item costs a bomb. Can you imagine a pair of shoes cost a few hundreds? Just a simple shoe design..”

 

“She’s a shopaholic. But this is too much. I wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend at all.” B-Bomb shivered.

 

“Yeah.. I wonder how L.Joe managed her. He doesn’t even work.”

 

“I bet she gets the money from her parents. Aren’t they super rich?”

 

“The richest I’ve known. Rich spies.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“That was fun guys. Thanks for spending money on me!.. L.Joe was a cheapskate..” you puffed your cheeks sadly but regained composure because you didn’t want them to see you like that. You smiled to them and waved them goodbye after they put the shopping bags in your room.

 

“Well.. That was awkward.. She, talking about L.Joe..” B-Bomb mumbled.

 

“You can say that again.. And at the end of the day, her mind will always go to L.Joe.” Ukwon shook his head. “I can’t stand having to drag her out of it. It’s up to her to decide. We don’t have the power to control her emotions.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You rarely saw L.Joe around. *Why does my heart wants to see him but my mind tells me not to? Which one should I follow?* you cried in frustration in your head.

 

“______.. Don’t daydream in class please. Finals are coming.” Jiyong woke you up from your daze.

 

You turned to your side to see Ricky smiling up at you.

 

“Yes cheeky Ricky?” you giggled.

 

“Do you want to spend the day with me baby? There’s a new release in the cinema. Do you wanna go?”

 

“Today?” you thought for a second. “Yeah I think I’m free.”

 

Ricky gave you a whole-hearted smile before turning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter