My Teddy Bear

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe where have you been?” you saw L.Joe sitting on the staircase.

 

“Out to town. Oppa, aren’t you suppose to sleep?” you asked him worriedly.

 

“No.. I wanted to see you before I sleep but you weren’t in your room.” L.Joe got up and hugged you. “I want you to be my teddy bear for tonight humm?”

 

“You want to get killed by Jiyong? I don’t want to lose you.” You hugged him back.

 

“But I aced my Mid-Year. I’m third in level.” L.Joe pouted, swinging you to the sides.

 

You pulled away from him and headed to the stairs. L.Joe hugged you from behind by the waist, making it hard for you to walk up the flight of stairs. You reached the second floor, trying to pull his arms away from you but his arms weren’t budging.

 

“Oppa stop it.” You stopped in front of the girls’ dorm.

 

“You think I will?” L.Joe smirked.

 

You sighed frustratingly. Without a choice, you went into your room and the lights.

 

“Lena, wake up. I want you to help me get rid of this thing that is stuck on me.”

 

“What?” she rubbed her eyes.

 

L.Joe rested his head on your shoulder. “Lena I want to sleep with ______. Can you go to my room? It’s right at the end, the right one.”

 

Lena got up and walked out like a zombie without thinking straight. L.Joe quickly locked the door and cheekily smiled to you.

 

“Don’t do anything stupid and touch anything. I’m going to change in the bathroom.” You warned him before entering the bathroom.

 

L.Joe threw himself on your bed, waiting for you to go out.

 

*Buzz*

 

Your phone vibrated on the table. L.Joe took it and frowned.

 

From: Jaehyo

Hey, I just got back. It's fun watching the movie with you! Next time, it’s your treat! Goodnight! :D

 

L.Joe quickly put the phone down and lay on your bed as soon as he heard the door knob turned.

 

“Hey. Why are you lying down on my bed? You’re sleeping at Lena’s bed!”

 

“You have a message.” L.Joe said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

 

You checked the message and closed it, putting the phone down. “You read it?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

“Nothing..”

 

“So, you had a movie date with Jaehyo?” L.Joe abruptly said.

 

“No. Well, yes. But you know I don’t like anyone else except you.”

 

“Fine.” L.Joe got up and went to Lena’s bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter