Chapter 45

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong’s POV 

 

There were some issues in the HQ and I was handling them with Kibum and Sarah (______’s parents). I went back to school and gave them all different missions to do ; a little something to brush them up on their skills and some benefits for us too. I put Woohyun incharged of them alone for once.

 

I went through the updates of the school in the headmaster’s room. And I was surprised to find a name I really didn’t want to see.

 

Kwon Sohyun.

 

She’s my niece. Yes, my niece. She’s not really bright and yes, she inherited her two-faced self from her mother ; my sister in-law. Though I know her two-faced self, I still tried my best to be kind to her because she always gave an angelic smile.

 

My brother is a spy but his wife wasn’t and he hid it well from her. Sohyun.. I don’t think she knew about it until she was old enough.

 

And I thought that she’s living in London with her mother after her parents divorced.

 

There was a knock on my door and I gave the person the permission to come in.

 

“Uncle Jiyong.”

 

She went into the room, acting all timid and stuff.

 

“Sohyun, what are you doing here? You’re not in London?” I pretended to be surprised.

 

“Umm.. you see.. I enrolled here..”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

 

“Because..” She looked down at the floor. “I didn’t want to bother you.”

 

“Oh, where’s your mother?”

 

“Still in London.”

 

But it was weird that she would even be here, in Korea. She hated this place when she was young. What brought her back here, alone?

 

“Be a good kid and don’t create any trouble okay?” I showed her concern and she nodded. “Do you have anything else to say?”

 

“Ani.. I’m going now. It’s been long and I’m glad that I can see you again.” She said before walking out of the room.

 

“Sohyun, you must be hiding something..” I muttered.

 

I need to do some research on her. Who knows if she’s a spy now for another association? Never trust anyone.

 

 End of POV 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Woohyun’s POV 

 

“Okay, you guys did okay for your missions. Well, weren’t they easy?” I rolled my eyes.

 

Those were chick peas. It wasn’t worth being called dangerous. It’s just errands. Typical of Jiyong to be lenient on them.

 

“And about our mission, I think there’s no progress for any of you guys, right?”

 

“She’s still all ‘L.Joe.. L.Joe..’ and stuff.” Sungjong commented.

 

Good grief. ______ has to move on. I don’t care about L.Joe but it’s really hurtful for me to see her closing her heart like that. I mean, look around. There’re tons of guys out there that are there for her (especially me). Haha. Okay stop bullting Woohyun.

 

“Rest well guys. Do your best to get the three wishes granted~” I exclaimed before shooing them out of the room.

 

“Woohyun~ What do we do with ______?” Yeol sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter