Cinema & Ricky

It is never a good thing to judge..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky dressed himself up and put on his intercom. He even wore a necklace that has a camera inserted in it. He didn’t switch any of it on but he wore them just in case something came up.

 

Why would he want the others to into his date ; hearing and seeing everything?

 

He came out of the bathroom and straightened his shirt.

 

Chaejin looked up from his magazine and commented on Ricky’s outfit. “Looking good. A date with ______?”

 

“Yeah. I’ll be the most attractive guy she’ll ever know after this date.” Ricky smirked.

 

“Good luck then. I hope you win this ‘cause I see a lot of competition going around, including me too.” Chaejin gave him a grin.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ricky’s been grinning for the whole journey. You felt kind of weird to see him being like that. Once you entered the movie theatre, Ricky sweetly guided you in the dark to your seat. His touch made you feel a little tinkly.

 

The movie started just as you settled down into your seats.

 

Your eyes were glued to the big screen. You kept on munching away the popcorn you shared with Ricky. Ricky took advantage of that and ‘accidentally’ interlaced his fingers with yours. You gasped, turning to your right and saw him mouthed out his sorry and ending it with a pure cheeky grin.

 

The movie theatre was surely dark. You wouldn’t even care to look around to see who were there. So, you continued to watch the movie intently.

 

“Oppa, I’m scared.”

 

You heard a girl whimpered loudly.

 

*What the hell? It’s a romatic comedy for goodness sake!* I rolled my eyes, not wanting hear more of those nonsensical words.

 

“Oppa~ Want some popcorn?” “Do you want your drink? “Oppa, isn’t this boring?”

 

You scrunched your eyebrows. It was getting really annoying.

 

“If it was boring, why did you even bother to come here in the first place? Such an attention seeker.” You muttered to yourself.

 

“What?” Ricky asked you in amusement.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“I know that girl’s annoying but just, concentrate on the movie okay?” He flashed a tender smile to you.

 

Ricky glanced to his left, looking afar and saw some unwanted company. He swiftly his intercom and camera. “Double trouble’s here.” He breathed into the intercom.

 

A few seconds later, a response came.

 

“Where?”

 

“Movie.”

 

“What are they doing there!? Does ______ know?”

 

“No.”

 

“Okay. Adjust your camera to their direction.”

 

Ricky pretended to stretch a little, making a ‘grunting’ sound. “Ro-ger.” He adjusted himself and sat at the position ; sitting, facing your side.

 

On the other hand, L.Joe was really getting pissed by Sohyun. Her whining was unbearable.

 

“Can you just shut up? This is a cinema!” he hissed lowly.

 

“Fine.” Sohyun pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

L.Joe gave a scornful look and and glanced up. His eyes caught sight of you and Ricky sitting three seats away from him. His eyebrows knitted and he squint his eyes to try and get a clearer view on the two of you. And maybe, it weren’t you.

 

L.Joe’s eyes became glued to the two of you. He automatically flinched when he saw Ricky putting an arm over your shoulders and you, giggling at him for doing so.

 

*Why didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter